Back from the festival

Nefilim

Rotten undead buccaneer
Hey fellas, I'm back from the Hultsfred festival, which was pretty good this year despite a pretty sucky lineup of bands. I managed to see Bigelf and Opeth however, and those concerts rocked. Opeth was rather boring though, but they play damn good music so it was ok anyway. :)

I saw a few other bands as well, but nothing worth mentioning really... Tool was pretty cool. Otherwise, the weather was awesome and I got really burnt by the sun, so my nose hurts like hell, haha :D The booze was good, and the beer was fine, but the babes kept away for some reason... might have been the vision of five unwashed drunks sitting next to a stereo playing loud metal 20 hours a day, hehe....

Have a good one guys, I'll try to catch up on what has happened over the last few days. I'm also going to install some programs (CoolEdit, etc) on this computer and try to get things running here... hopefully my parents will decide to invest in a cable-connection soon too. Then I'll be back with full force. :)

Cheers!
Nef

Sounds like fun Thomas. Here in Australia there isn't such thing as a decent festival. Let alone we hardly ever get any bands touring here. The only festivals ive been to involve crap bands like Korn ARGH :(