I'll have to miss CPF 2010 :(

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I'll be in Basic Training for the US Navy. I ship to Great Lakes, IL on March 16th, then I'd probably get sent right to my job training school immediately after I graduate.

although I'd basically be in Chicago, there's no possible way for me to attend. :(

on a side note, I'm beyond excited that I was accepted into the Navy.

and yes, I get it. "IN THE NAAAAVY".

WOW!! Congrats dude!! You sound very excited! Although I would have never pegged you as a "military man" hehehehe.......are ya gonna miss your hair?
What job training are you going for?
Good luck, and sorry you're going to miss CPF....I was looking forward to actually talking to ya next year, you guys left the afterparty waaaaaay too early!
Congrats again Will!!

Yeah... I was way too drunk. :lol:

I'll be getting schooling to become a Gunner's Mate. The official description is as follows: Gunner's mates (GM) are responsible for the operation and maintenance of guided missile launching systems, gun mounts and other ordnance equipment, as well as small arms and magazines. They work with electrical and electronic circuitry; mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to this. I'm going to miss how awesome the hair looked, but it's only hair. I may look equally as awesome with no hair! :tickled: Since I'll be in the Chicago area for an additional 27 weeks for schooling after the basic training, there will be some time to hang out with you Chicago people. There are strict curfews for a decent amount of the time, but it would be doable.