Ill Nino message board

DanThrax

Nov 4, 2003
Metropolitan Area
Visit site
I went to the Ill Nino message board to see what everyone thought of the Chicago show and Anthrax.

This is what I saw

Hey,
What a F***ing gig !! Despite some narly little dork who got bitchslapped withing 2 minutes by Cristian, and the meager rumbling from the middle-aged roleplaying dorksquad aka Anthrax fans, the guys ripped ass !!!
As far as I'm concerned, Anthrax should've stayed in the dressing room and the guys played on... but hey... it's not up to me.
Anyway,
Why in the f**k are these guys doing support slots ???
Their talent and raw energy way surpasses both anthrax and Sevendust, yet I'm stioll to see them headline.
F**k it... see you in January, I'll be there - roaring my f***ing head off.
-by some shit head

well i hate ill nino, ithink they play some horrible music and i cant find for the life of me why someone would see them live i mean if im gonna see a band live i want them to be somewhat fast/entertaining/violent, but yeah you cant find rational thinking in nu-metal.

DanThrax said:
I went to the Ill Nino message board to see what everyone thought of the Chicago show and Anthrax.

This is what I saw

Hey,
What a F***ing gig !! Despite some narly little dork who got bitchslapped withing 2 minutes by Cristian, and the meager rumbling from the middle-aged roleplaying dorksquad aka Anthrax fans, the guys ripped ass !!!
As far as I'm concerned, Anthrax should've stayed in the dressing room and the guys played on... but hey... it's not up to me.
Anyway,
Why in the f**k are these guys doing support slots ???
Their talent and raw energy way surpasses both anthrax and Sevendust, yet I'm stioll to see them headline.
F**k it... see you in January, I'll be there - roaring my f***ing head off.
-by some shit head

Well this little shit never saw me in the pit. But Hey he's young and trying let him rant and do his thing and keep metal going.

SLAYER85 said:
well i hate ill nino, ithink they play some horrible music and i cant find for the life of me why someone would see them live i mean if im gonna see a band live i want them to be somewhat fast/entertaining/violent, but yeah you cant find rational thinking in nu-metal.

AGREED

its just some young punk trying to piss off fans of 7DUST & Anthrax. Ill Nino isnt that bad of a band. they have some heavy music that rips. Unreal,What Comes Around & If You Still Hate Me to name a few