Illinois Show!

RAGIFOESMASHER

New Metal Member
Mar 30, 2003
DEKALB IL USA
Visit site
My firends and I saw Amon Amarth at Rockhouse usa in Aurora il tonight and they were by far the best band. Even better than headliners Deicide! Great set played by all the guys! If you get the chance you HAVE to see them play live. Great great stuff.

I so wanted to go to this show:cry:. I had never seen Amon Amarth live before. I fucked up my back though, so I didn't want to take a chance and have some moron slam into me or something. Glad to hear that it was a good show!:)

I was at the show in aurora last night, and deicide didnt ever show up did they? cause we left, cause my group was from st.louis and we had to get out of there, i am just making sure deicide didnt show...

I drove from south Florida for this show at the Rockhouse. I'm staying with a friend right now up here. It was worth that fucking drive. And it was worth going (even with my back hurting from a 22 hour drive). The guys signed my copy of the Elder Edda, and looked please to see it. Amazing fucking set. I also left right after they played, so I dunno if Deicide played. AA was by far the best band that played. Fucking awesome. Even worth the fucking insanely high cover. Fuck it. I had an amazing time.

Tomasz said:
Pretty lame excuse, your lose.

It usually isn't advisable to go into a packed club with an injured back
rolleyes.gif

ShadowLioness said:
It usually isn't advisable to go into a packed club with an injured back
rolleyes.gif
AMON AMARTH PLAYED IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
DEATH IN FIRE, FOR THE STABWOUNDS IN OUR BACKS, VS. THE WORLD, VICTORIOUS MARCH, RIDE FOR VENGEANCE?, FRIENDS OF THE SUNCROSS, MASTERS OF WAR, ANNIHILATION AT HAMMERFEST, BLEED FOR ANCIENT GODS AND THE LAST WITH PAGAN BLOOD.WITH MAYBE ONE MORE.

Ah man all my favorite songs are in there!!!! Must go see them soon! I just need a ride to get there or walk for 30 hours straight...