iLok: unwanted/demo license

What really sucks is that you cannot cancel a demo license from iLok, you can just transfer it to another iLok (it means you gotta buy another one).
An iLok can store up to 100 licenses, now I have a shitload due to degisiegn stuff and some other stuff I demoed before purchasing the right plugin.
Why is not possible to delete a fucking demo license, if I don't want it why I'm not able to delete it.
it seems they love money so you gotta buy another one to transfer other shit.
For the rest I can say, as many are agreed, this is the best way to hold your licenses in one "usb key".

Well, that's a situation I'm not going to end up in anytime soon :(

This is why I think all demo licenses should expire at some point. It says "transfer unwanted licenses to an another iLok" so I guess you cannot delete them, which kinda sucks in your situation.

I mean if you dowloaded a demo and it's expired, no one will be harmed if I'm able to delete it, anyway the company that made the demo won't leave me another authorization, once is sent to my ilok account and it's expired, it's gone/caput/dead/hasta la vista baby whatever.
To me it seems they love money more than those greedy bastards at waves, at least I can understan them (waves) they're jews for a reasons ;) don't get pissed off about this comment, I got some jews friends over here and sometimes they're greedy lol

To me it seems they love money more than those greedy bastards at waves, at least I can understan them (waves) they're jews for a reasons

ahahaha, that's almost sig-worthy.

But yeah I have no love for iLok. Not being able to delete long-expired licenses is preposterous. But of course it's okay to 'transfer' them for an 'administrative fee' of $25 :). Scum. All of them.

Not being able to delete long-expired licenses is preposterous. But of course it's okay to 'transfer' them for an 'administrative fee' of $25 :). Scum. All of them.

You can move expired licenses to another iLok free if it's registered to you.

I agree, it's stupid you cant delete old expired licenses. I have 46 on mine mostly NFRs and trials that will expire Jan 1.