im a retard. i want a mod.

its not that hard to notice clones of people if your a mod. and with vbulliten forums its very easy to ban users instead of dynamic ips. this will cause the ab-user to re-register if they want to come back. although the banned user can still send pms to other people. also if your a mod it should be pretty easy to match up the ip of the clone with the ip of the owner on the board. the person who is doing the clone is obviosly a member of this forum otherwise they wouldn bother trying to start shit. ban them all! this type of moderatorship does work quite well ive seen in the past. the hard type of moderatorship is of spam, which is of a high level here but its not as a bad as places ive seen before :D

Pffff what a fucked up forum this has become. This cloning is a reason I hardly ever post anymore in here. What makes me feel extra bad is that this/these cloning cunts are most likely forum users that we all know well and maybe even know in real life. Bah.
Anyway, I don't even bother checking threads started by clones since a long time.

What I really can't understand is when people who were behind very unnice clones, act holier than thou on these anti-clone-whining threads. Seems so very unsane.

PMing by clones is sick too though.

Pieter explained it in another thread, the Sophia clone PMed his girlfriend and tried to start shit it seems. Dunno much about it though.

edit : he explained it in THIS thread in fact

I think, whoever I meant, know who I meant, haha. It's no matter reeally, this clone business is getting way too serious, who really cares, bring on some funny clones, no need to pay attention to the serious ones.

Allan said:
I think, whoever I meant, know who I meant, haha. It's no matter reeally, this clone business is getting way too serious, who really cares, bring on some funny clones, no need to pay attention to the serious ones.
look,.. that's exactly what cedar told me yesterday about the reason why drama_queen excist.. so or you can give me a reason why you aren't drama, or you're on the list of suspects too..

list:
maren
tools
allan
arno

hehe, I admit, I did have some responsibility for the creation of drama queen, but I never had anything to do with the actual account. Where's that drama king btw?