I'm an Anthrax "Newb"

Hzanco

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2005
I just began listening to Anthrax a couple months ago and hardly know anything about them, other than the fact that We've Come for You All and The Greater of Two Evils are awesome albums. However, I don't much care for their previous albums with the different singer.

So, I take it that with the reunion of the original band members that the old singer will be playing. My question is, is this true? If so, I actually won't be going to see them in concert. The vocals are an extremely important part of music to me, and I just don't care for the old vocalist's voice. However, if the guy who sang on We've Come for You All and The Greater of Two Evils will be performing, you better believe I'll be there, because he's got a very cool voice, and it would make for an overall awesome show. I'd like to see Scott Ian do his trademark air jump where he practically (or does he actually?) does the splits in midair while playing guitar.

Thanks, and keep it fresh. :wave:

stfu_noob.jpg

Hzanco said:
I just began listening to Anthrax a couple months ago and hardly know anything about them, other than the fact that We've Come for You All and The Greater of Two Evils are awesome albums. However, I don't much care for their previous albums with the different singer.

So, I take it that with the reunion of the original band members that the old singer will be playing. My question is, is this true? If so, I actually won't be going to see them in concert. The vocals are an extremely important part of music to me, and I just don't care for the old vocalist's voice. However, if the guy who sang on We've Come for You All and The Greater of Two Evils will be performing, you better believe I'll be there, because he's got a very cool voice, and it would make for an overall awesome show. I'd like to see Scott Ian do his trademark air jump where he practically (or does he actually?) does the splits in midair while playing guitar.

Thanks, and keep it fresh. :wave:

It is true that Joey will be doing a reunion with the rest of Anthrax's mostly original line up(also Frankie: Bass, Dan: Lead Guitar). But good news for you since John and also Rob are not out of the band, Anthrax is just doing a reunion thing. I would recommend Among the Living or P.O.T if you wanna get into some classic Anthrax, and ofcourse Fistful of Metal. If you get the chance to see Anthrax on the reunion, don't be stupid, go see em! You won't regret it, I've seen Anthrax with both Joey and John. Both are great concert experiences!

AugDawg