I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Another thing. They should never do both "I am the Law" AND "Indians." They haven't lately (they're usually playing one or the other after "Brung the Noise"), but I still believe this. They please the same people with those songs, whereas the time from one of those can be used better somewhere else in the catalogue.

Justin, this is deja vu. Exact same thing we talked about with Tim after the Chicago show. And I agree with Steve, I want to hear Any Place But Here on the next tour.

Hey Justin, were you in one of the opera boxes? If so were you able to get a birds eye view of the blonde with the bodacious ta-tas that was ever so gracious in revealing them to us on the floor?

Badatta2ud said:
Hey Justin, were you in one of the opera boxes? If so were you able to get a birds eye view of the blonde with the bodacious ta-tas that was ever so gracious in revealing them to us on the floor?

The opera box for Anthrax was a little crowded before the show. Charlie's wife (Sandra), John's wife (Torri) and Scott's girl (Pearl were all up there) along with Brent, his wife and at least 5 other people so I figured I should stay downstairs and get my face in the video camera as much as possible. So I was down there when that event happened. I went upstairs after "Only" and was there for the best part of the show, "Lone Justice."