I'm back- with tons of material!

Ahem, how do you know what top hair designers are saying?

because it was on tv...and no, he's not one of those "I'm gay and i like to do crazy things with hair" kind of designers...he was more ehm mathematical...match the hair to the face profile and the body shape, making the neck look longer etc...

yay math!I'm a geek and i'm proud of it!

because it was on tv...and no, he's not one of those "I'm gay and i like to do crazy things with hair" kind of designers...he was more ehm mathematical...match the hair to the face profile and the body shape, making the neck look longer etc...

yay math!I'm a geek and i'm proud of it!
Poor women, they have to do all these tricks when I, a man, naturally has a long neck, eyelashes that go on for miles and thick, luscious lips.
No point in mentioning that, other than making any woman who reads this jealous as hell :lol: :lol:

Math was a great class for me. I got into all sorts of metal because of it (spent math class reading magazines and listening to music).

Poor women, they have to do all these tricks when I, a man, naturally has a long neck, eyelashes that go on for miles and thick, luscious lips.
No point in mentioning that, other than making any woman who reads this jealous as hell :lol: :lol:

Math was a great class for me. I got into all sorts of metal because of it (spent math class reading magazines and listening to music).

would you mind posting a photo of yourself so i have a little masturabting material...;)

and i thought for a moment you got into metal because you saw åsome rhythm patterns as being mathematical or something...such disrespect to education almost makes me cry

There is a picture of my on my profile, but that doesn't focus too much on my lips, eyelashes and my neck was a little thicker. I have to get back to the gym so I could work my neck out again.

I also smoked a hookah during that same math class :)

I do like a lot of metal because of how complex it is with all the advanced music theory involved in a lot of it (like Death, Dream Theater, Spastic Ink, Atheist etc), but that had nothing to do with spending math class finding out which bands I should check out.

Also, the way math is taught in the US is completely different than in any other country. There's a reason why we are all so bad at it.

Nathalie, Elyia, thank you so much for these beautiful pics.
Thank you for reminding us to travel or move to israël some day, the sooner the better.
BTW, Sameah Chanaah all my orphaned friends !
Hope to see you, the sooner the better !
Cheers ;-)