I'm back

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha thanks... I think. We might have to have a conversation about American football though.... As you (and I hope everyone else here) know, I am not one of those people that think America/Americans are better than any other country or citizens of other countries, but I think it is time for Europe to really learn to "grasp" American football. The learning curve is very big, but the game is amazing.

Bryant

Yes it is, my P.T. teacher in high school was a fan and he made us play during P.T. classes, I liked it a lot and still watch NFL, whenever they show it here, which is not often :erk:

as the bloke from buffy said,its just rugby with 40lb of protective padding on!!!

only kidding guys,i like american football,great game to watch,very tactical-go dolphins!!!

more importantly,cause this is what the post is about,GO ABRYL!!!!
gettin married was one of the best things to happen in my life,i hope its the same for you two guys-good luck!

Hawk said:
Well Bryant, it can't be denied, you have a way with colours! :lol:
Hmm, black and yellow, aren't those the colors of Stryper?

baldyboy said:
more importantly,cause this is what the post is about,GO ABRYL!!!!
gettin married was one of the best things to happen in my life,i hope its the same for you two guys-good luck!

zeppelin said:
How rude of me.
Congrats Abryl!!, I'm not married but you sure sound happy and that's all that counts.

DrillSergeant said:
Ooops, almost missed this one. :oops:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks guys!! :D

And Bryant, cool pic!!! :kickass: Hines Ward is the man! :D

Abryl said:
Thanks guys!! :D

And Bryant, cool pic!!! :kickass: Hines Ward is the man! :D

Hey you know it babe !! I haven't heard from your hubby in a while. He disappeared from the musician's forum so I guess it is ok to send me that naked pix of you..... ( Just kidding and trying to get Iced back to posting)

Bryant