Big weekend for American football......

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Time for the boys to put up or shut up this weekend. My Steelers are facing The Jets, and they have played once this year. The score was 3-3 at the half. They are a tough team. The Steelers clearly have better athletes and are slightly better in practically all phases of the game, but this is football.

Here we go Steelers, here we go !!!

I also think The Falcons will dismantle the Rams. The score will be close, but the score won't indicate the beating The birds will put on The Rams. The Falcons will run the ball for 250 yeards and have 125-150 passing. Bulger will find himself horizontal several times on this game as well. The Falcons defense has more sacks than any team in the NFL.

Bryant

I only caught the last eight minutes of the fourth quarter of the Jets-Steelers game. But that sure was a good eight minutes!

Bryant, your boys got REAL lucky in that game. For the Jets Kicker to miss TWO field goals, the second one that would have definitely won the game for them. WOW. They need to release his ass as soon as possible.

That would have been one of the biggest upsets ever as far as I'm concerned.

Should be a good rest of the playoffs. Too bad I am always friggin' working. :yell: Maybe I could see a full game from time to time. Oh well!