ARE YOU READY FOR SOME (American) FOOTBALL!!!

T_man357 said:
Damn dude!! That's a great article and an AWESOME Website!!!!
www.firemillen.com Every football fan should check this out....

I remember when he punched Pat Sullivan GM of the Pats in the mouth...That was classic stuff!! Millen was a good football player but man the guy couldn't manage an empty bldg!!! Steve, you got political connections...FIRE HIS ASS
:yow: :yow: :yow:

HA:tickled:
Naw, I am low on the totem pole at the moment but I am moving up the political ladder...Slowly but surely.
Check your PM

MyHatred said:
HA:tickled:
Naw, I am low on the totem pole at the moment but I am moving up the political ladder...Slowly but surely.
Check your PM
You're probably going to need a body guard.....Or security??
I'm you're man!!!! Hook up the T-man...Everybodies favorite gun toting, meat eating, angry American!!!! I'll make sure nothing happens to you once you take office!!!

T_man357 said:
You're probably going to need a body guard.....Or security??
I'm you're man!!!! Hook up the T-man...Everybodies favorite gun toting, meat eating, angry American!!!! I'll make sure nothing happens to you once you take office!!!

That's cool, a Dem. with a Republican bodyguard, we would be the actual Uniters:tickled: For once a Dem and Republican actually get along.. I am usually on edge to begin with because of the building that I work in. We get at least 3 or 4 bomb threats a year and have to evacuate our building quickly. That stuff gets to you after awhile because you never know when a total nutjob is actually going to go through with it(Terry Nichols brother still lives in my state:ill: ) . I am sure you seen Moore's BFC movie with him in it. That dude should not be allowed to have weapons at all. He is totally insane and not in a good way and you being a gun owner I am sure you can agree with that.

Anyways, to get the thread back on track who is going to win this weekend?
Are the Lions going to destroy the Bengals:tickled: :lol: ? Who is going to win the Tampa Bay and Pats game? Is NOLA going smash the Panthers:err: :lol: ? Sorry dudes for getting your thread off track. There some pretty good games this weekend. Discuss

MyHatred said:
That's cool, a Dem. with a Republican bodyguard, we would be the actual Uniters:tickled: For once a Dem and Republican actually get along.. I am usually on edge to begin with because of the building that I work in. We get at least 3 or 4 bomb threats a year and have to evacuate our building quickly. That stuff gets to you after awhile because you never know when a total nutjob is actually going to go through with it(Terry Nichols brother still lives in my state:ill: ) . I am sure you seen Moore's BFC movie with him in it. That dude should not be allowed to have weapons at all. He is totally insane and not in a good way and you being a gun owner I am sure you can agree with that.
I'm styled more as a conservative than a republican And I think we agree on a lot more issues than we've ever discussed. I'm telling you man....Think it over, I'd take a bullet for you (Hopefully Not)
but if the cash & benefits are right I'm the man!!
Terry Nichols brother should never even be able to own a slingshot let alone a firearm.....Guys an ass!!

myhatred said:
Anyways, to get the thread back on track who is going to win this weekend?
Are the Lions going to destroy the Bengals:tickled: :lol: ? Who is going to win the Tampa Bay and Pats game? Is NOLA going smash the Panthers:err: :lol: ? Sorry dudes for getting your thread off track. There some pretty good games this weekend. Discuss
If Jeff Garcia is the QB you have to think that The Lions have at least a shot
but if they're starting Harrington it should be an easy win for the Bengals.

No...The Panthers lost focus last week and got beat, This week they whip
the NFL's whipping boys for this year....BIG!!

Sorry Tampa Bay...But the high for tommorow at gametime is supposed to be
25-30 degrees...And all us Pats fans know your sorry ass record in games under 40 (One win in your ENTIRE history!!!) Pats by Double Digits!!

:yow: Dude, you wont believe this shit T-Man:yow: The building I work in is directly in front of the Capitol and one of my co-workers just showed me from our office window that someone dug in the snow on the Capitol's lawn in huge letters FIRE MILLEN!!! Shit, I wish had a camera to show you. This is too fucking funny:lol: :lol: :lol: Fire Millen right on our state Capitol's lawn. There is an uprising brewing, I tell ya:loco:

MyHatred said:
:yow: Dude, you wont believe this shit T-Man:yow: The building I work in is directly in front of the Capitol and one of my co-workers just showed me from our office window that someone dug in the snow on the Capitol's lawn in huge letters FIRE MILLEN!!! Shit, I wish had a camera to show you. This is too fucking funny:lol: :lol: :lol: Fire Millen right on our state Capitol's lawn. There is an uprising brewing, I tell ya:loco:
He's as good as GONE!!!

HERE COME THE PATRIOTS!!!!!

I get feeling it's going to be a very sad day for edgecrusher should the Bengals have to play them!!! Or any AFC team for that matter!!!

Detroit here we come!!! Hatred if the Pats make it to the Super Bowl You got to use your political influence to score me tickets....Hook me up and I'll take that bullet for free!!

Death to America!!!!! Oh yeah, fire Millen too:loco:
intheact2.jpg

T_man357 said:
HERE COME THE PATRIOTS!!!!!

I get feeling it's going to be a very sad day for edgecrusher should the Bengals have to play them!!! Or any AFC team for that matter!!!

Detroit here we come!!! Hatred if the Pats make it to the Super Bowl You got to use your political influence to score me tickets....Hook me up and I'll take that bullet for free!!

This team is "finally" healthy. I can guarantee that they're already in the Colt's head. Especially Manning's.

The Winnipeg Warrior said:
This team is "finally" healthy. I can guarantee that they're already in the Colt's head. Especially Manning's.
I agree...Though with yesterdays tragedy that hit Tony Dungy I feel for them.. And my Thoughts & Prayers go out to him and his family!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

The Bengals are a JOKE!!!
Bye-Bye 1st round bye.....Hello 1st round elimination!!!!
Easy schedule = easy elimination!!! They'll probably lose next week against the Chiefs Too.

Merry Christmas!!

It looks to me like The Steelers are in (All they have to do is beat The Lions and they're in....I think they can handle that!!!) And if things stay how they are right now...The 1st round of the playoffs will be, Jags @ Pats and
Steelers @ Bengals in the AFC....The Pats will beat Jacksonville!! It won't be spectacular or anything but they'll win...And The Steelers should CRUSH the OVERRATED Bengals whose soft schedule won't help them in the playoffs!!

Merry Christmas!!

How fitting that The Bengals are going to finish with the 4th seed in the playoffs!! Where's all that Super Bowl talk now??? All I hear is "Patriots Dynasty" talk again!! They go from 2nd to fourth based on a loss in Cincy to the horrible Bills ((N.E. beat them TWICE!!)) that was just pathetic!! Also I didn't notice what was Chad Johnsons latest end zone dance last week...I missed it...Didn't it involve a donkey or something..He got in the end zone and even though they lost he's too big a jackass to not have celebrated!!

The Pats will beat Miami this week and The Bengals lose at K.C. making them the 4th seed....Then will lose their 1st home playoff game against either Jacksonville or Pittsburgh!!

I'll say it again "Easy Schedule = Easy Elimination"!!!

You getting all this Edgecrusher??? You might want to write it down so you don't forget!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

It may already be to late for the NFL’s 13-2 Indianapolis Colts, although they are only a week away from a first-round bye and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.

The fatal flaw and the simple fact is that they have won too many games this year, and more specifically far too many games in a row. As contradictory as it may initially sound, winning excessively in streaks isn’t always a good thing. In fact, like everything else, winning is best kept in moderation.

If one had to pick an ideal regular-season scenario for a professional football team, it would probably involve dropping a game or two every five or six contests and entering the playoffs on a modest streak of success.

Every team needs to learn about losing each and every year and to be reminded of its humbling effects before their sensibilities become so distorted and out of whack that any disruption becomes unrecoverable. After winning week in and week out for months on end, players become excessively confidant and arrogant and if they do crash, there often isn’t enough time left for them to recover and compensate sufficiently. When you don’t ever lose, your mind comes up with an elaborate ploy that you are invincible and there is no room in this construct for signs of mortality.

Some of these games may have been won outright. However, there will always be games where you had no business either winning or losing. Because the system of balance and checks is lacking during prolonged winning streaks, you are left with a feeling that you are more successful and superior than you really are. It’s a false sense of security.

Losing intermittently during the season keeps the team and players grounded and working hard; qualities which a quest to be perfect may dilute. By the end of the year, what is more important than a number of wins under your belt is momentum and that is something the Colts have already effectively lost these last two weeks. And they may not get it back.

Not only do unusually extended winning streaks distort reality for the players, but it puts the coaching staff in an impossible tenuous situation. The paradox of whether to rest your starters now that you have accomplished everything you can from the regular season or to play them all the way out is one that has not been solved to anyone’s satisfaction in the history of the game.

If you play all your first team in all of the games and someone gets hurt then you are the village idiot for jeopardizing the clubs playoffs chances by subjecting your athletes to nothing games.

If you ice your players and they show signs of rust or appear out of sync in the post-season, you will be accused of disrupting the continuity of the team and fragmenting morale and confidence. Either way the coaching staff is taken to task and held accountable for a situation that has no fail safe road map.

The Indianapolis Colts have been by far the best team in the NFL this season, but there are no certainties they will be able to flip the switch back on when things start to count again.

So as absurd as avoiding a quest for perfection may sound at the outset, given the choice those in the know would rather play meaningful games throughout the season. Whether the Colts will regain their aura of invincibility in the playoffs remains to be seen, but on thing is for sure, history does not bode them well.