PP6 Sunday Football Party

lady_space said:
Yeah, Deana and I hung out there with my boss and his friends before the ATL/STL playoff game... Upstairs is cool, but they're a bit pricey IMO, and parking down there often sucks. Danny told me about some place in midtown... I'm feeling a recon mission coming on. :D

Well, you know Tracie and I are up for giving you 2nd and 3rd opinions on places. :Spin:

--Mike

Bah, I live in GA - can't stand the falcons.

It's the redskins year to shine this year! This is their year!!! (I've been saying that since the 90's...:( )

The Falcons Team = Vick
The Falcons Team w/o Vick = Worthless...

:)

the Falcons have the first pre-season game vs. the Colts, the regular season opens on MNF in an NFC championship game re-match, Turkey day at Detroit

Cool! The Lions might actually WIN on Thanksgiving this year! ;)

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!!!!!!

Football cannot start soon enough! EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES!!!!

Not sure if we'll hang around on Sunday. Probably not, as our Europe trip and various music festivals we're going to are sucking up all of Mary's vacation time. But it sounds like this would be fun...

dt

after the type of draft the cardinals had, the killer players the browns got, the awesome offense the lions will have thanks to the draft, I am a wee bit excited:Spin:

I will say that our new uniforms in Arizona are a wee bit similar to the falcons now though:Smug:

Don't know my exact plans,I'll probably have to leave early again(thus,have to call people about the status of the Giants)
but 1 factoid for teh betting types
NY Giants 4-0 on ProgPower Sunday

Shay
great news about the Falcons on Thanxgiving,the world will see th ebest uniforms ever
Throwback Falcon unis(with the red helmets,white jersey's),I'm thinking the 1972 ones

I'm not sure about our flight plans yet, but I'm pretty sure Henry, Norm and I won't be heading back until Sunday evening. Therefore, football and beer with friends sounds like a great idea. :headbang: And yes, Bear, I think the Niners may surprise a few people this season. :D