ARE YOU READY FOR SOME (American) FOOTBALL!!!

BasilisK said:
Well, I've lived here my whole life, this city isn't exactly as you describe. As far as the Cardinals go, they have no excuse. They're fucked as long as Bidwell is running the show.

My apologies for the offense. I didn't mean to purposely diss your city. What I actually meant to say was that Phoenix is not the type of city that honestly can support all four major sports teams (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB.) Very few cities can by the way. However, much like Los Angeles.....there is far too much to do weather-wise. And it lends to increased competition for the entertainment dollar. There's a reason that LA has no NFL team.....this is the prime reason. With so much to do.....much gets lost in the mix.

The Cardinals have struggled with problems at the gate and on the field the day the team left St. Louis. Unfortunate but true. However, the new facility in Maricopa may be the answer.....as this reasoning has worked elsewhere. But it takes dollars to win.....hope that they can eventually become competitive.