ProgPower or NFL week 2

urayoan said:
Waiting impatiently for next week's NFL Draft. What players in it do you want on your teams???
Green Bay Packers -- Pick #5 -- AJ Hawk - LB - Ohio St. The Packers have lacked a fiery leader type on defense for several years now. This guy would help remedy that. Linebackers don't often go in the top 5, but I think this guy is special. Maybe the Pack can trade down two or three spots, and still land this guy? I don't think he'll last much past pick #5.

Britt

KROSS said:
For years I have never missed a Saints game. Nothing could pull me away from watching the most pathetic franchises in NFL history...

Ahh the 'aints. My grandfather had a bad heart and he would have to pop nitro pills to make it through a game. I have always been a Cowboys fan first, Saints fan second.

Until this year. Thanks Jerry for finally pushing me over the edge. Cowboys...your dead to me. I guess I'll have to spend my Sundays at Shoal Creek Saloon. It's probably the only place in Austin where Saints fans aren't afraid to take the bags off of there heads.

DarkTide said:
Green Bay Packers -- Pick #5 -- AJ Hawk - LB - Ohio St. The Packers have lacked a fiery leader type on defense for several years now. This guy would help remedy that. Linebackers don't often go in the top 5, but I think this guy is special. Maybe the Pack can trade down two or three spots, and still land this guy? I don't think he'll last much past pick #5.Britt
I agree. They also need to beef up the offensive line, be it by draft or trades.

DarkTide said:
Green Bay Packers -- Pick #5 -- AJ Hawk - LB - Ohio St. The Packers have lacked a fiery leader type on defense for several years now. This guy would help remedy that. Linebackers don't often go in the top 5, but I think this guy is special. Maybe the Pack can trade down two or three spots, and still land this guy? I don't think he'll last much past pick #5.

Britt

There's rumors floating that the Broncs will trade their two first rounders to GB for their #5 and pick Vernon Davis. There's also talk of GB and Denver swapping Jevon Walker and Ash Lelie.

lady_space said:
As for the Sunday games, once I figure out what whether my husband will be attending PP this year, I will see if I can't try (again) to set up a post-PP football viewing extravaganza (for the newbies who haven't heard enough outta me yet ;), I'm local--north Atlanta). More on all this when it's a wee bit closer to September. :D

Because if he IS going there is no way Shaye will not be joining the rest of us at Six Flags on Sunday !!!!