Off Topic:: NFL DRAFT

Who got fucked worse? Or fucked themselves rather...
The Radiers having passed on Cutler and now having to face him in the future?
Or the Texas having passed on Bush and Vince Young?
Eventualy Vince will become the starter and Houston will face them twice a year...

Wheezer said:
It looks like your Bucs are interested in Lelie. Hopefully a change of scenery will fix his attitude. He's got monster talent. I just don't think he fits real well in Denver.
Haven't heard anything about that here, but, as long as the price is right, I'd be happy with him in a Bucs uniform. They got some insurance in Maurice Stovall as a third down, possesion guy, in case Michael Clayton doesn't return to form.

Oh well, since the Lightning got booted by the Sens, the other night...I'm ready for some football!:kickass:

The Raiders poked themselves BIG TIME!!! They could've had Leinert and screwed themselves..So now they'll go into this season with Aaron Brooks?!?!
We'll be seeing them picking in the top ten again next year..

sixxswine said:
Who got fucked worse? Or fucked themselves rather...
The Radiers having passed on Cutler and now having to face him in the future?
Or the Texas having passed on Bush and Vince Young?
Eventualy Vince will become the starter and Houston will face them twice a year...

Wheezer said:
The Fan Fair just got announced. It's the first weekend in June -- 3rd and 4th..

I'm going to be in Miami from May 28 to June 2nd..it'll be cutting it a bit close but I'm still going to try and go...I'll start making some calls tommorow.
I really would like to meet John Lynch!!

Wheezer said:
The Pats are going to be fine no matter what. I wouldn't worry too much if I was you. There's always the second round of free agency to plug a few holes too.

Man, I really hope you're right!! We had a fairly decent draft...But letting guys like Vinateri and Mcginest go is probably going to come back and bite us on the ass.

T_man357 said:
I'm going to be in Miami from May 28 to June 2nd..it'll be cutting it a bit close but I'm still going to try and go...I'll start making some calls tommorow.
I really would like to meet John Lynch!!

Let me know how it works out. I've already got my buddy and, hopefully, his two boys lined up for it. If his bitch of an ex-wife lets him swap weekends, that is. :heh:

T_man357 said:
Man, I really hope you're right!! We had a fairly decent draft...But letting guys like Vinateri and Mcginest go is probably going to come back and bite us on the ass.

Come on man! Belichick is the King of Plug and Play! :lol:

TheWhisper said:
Haven't heard anything about that here, but, as long as the price is right, I'd be happy with him in a Bucs uniform. They got some insurance in Maurice Stovall as a third down, possesion guy, in case Michael Clayton doesn't return to form.

Oh well, since the Lightning got booted by the Sens, the other night...I'm ready for some football!:kickass:

Denver was looking to get a second rounder out of him. That's prolly fair.

The Avs shocked me with their first round beat down of the Stars. Three OT wins!!???! Nifty.