NFL!!!

Depends on which Raiders team shows up. If you bring your stinkgame, we'll beat you senseless like we did to the Bears, Lions, Broncos, and Cleveland.

If our stupid team shows up, congrats on being a spoiler. :)

After what i saw yesterday...... The Raiders came into my living room and deposited a hugh dump! A pile of crap is what they gave thier fans for Christmas! As for New Years........ I will be at the game look for me..... I'll be the one Boo-ing!

Again Playoff time!!!! good luck to your teams!!!!!

Thanks!! Go Cowboys!! They need a playoff win....been way too long for this Dallas fan!

Hey TMan, I see Brady got "Comeback Player of the Year"...pretty good, pretty neat!

If the Boys Lose, I just want the Pack to go down as well (I live in Packer Country and their fans are insufferable!!)

You just know i had to come here and say something....

What a fucking awesome game !!! (Best game I didn't see)

I made a great deal with a friend of mine. I fixed a desktop, print server, and two laptops in exchange for a pair of new foglights, rust patching, and installing my new front tailpipe. :)

I highly suggest everyone tunes in Saturday night. Although we haven't beaten the Colts in many years, you will see a chess match intellectually between Peyton and Ray Lewis.

Watch his audibles and the game clock...;)

Hey All, Sorry for the long absence but lots of crazy shit happened to me towards the end of 09
(60 days in jail being the worst of it) but fuck it!! I press on.

First off, big CONGRATS to Vomit!!! The Cowboy’s looked like a damn dynasty destroying the Eagles the way they did, it’s very hard to beat the same team twice in one year, let alone three times.. If they manhandle Favre the way they did McNabb they’ll be in the Super Bowl.

I was at the Pats game yesterday and was VERY unpopular… I said all week that the Ravens would beat N.E. and all my boys harassed me something awful (including telling all the monkeys sitting around us what I said) But if they would’ve just looked at the facts it was easy to see…. N.E. should’ve lost to the Ravens in the regular season, if not for Brady whining for a call they would’ve won.

That plus all the peeps lost… Seymour, Vrabel, Harrison, Gaffney, Bruschi, Mcdaniels, etc… And they never replaced any of those guys... Wilfork became a non factor without Seymour being doubled.
So I don’t foresee Belichick or Brady going anywhere (Though I do wish Brady would send his ego packing!! Guys great, just ask him)

And despite all that they still would’ve lost yesterday even if those guys were on the field simply because the Ravens were far and away the best team of the weekend.

When N.E. lost I figured I’d pull for the Saints (and may still) but I am really, REALLY hoping for a Jets – Ravens AFC Championship game with the winner going against whoever the best NFC team is.

I hope everyone’s New Year went off well and that all is good!!

T

***I met John Harbaugh Friday night at the hotel bar and talked to him for a while till Landry came and got him..Really nice guy.***

Hey All, Sorry for the long absence but lots of crazy shit happened to me towards the end of 09
(60 days in jail being the worst of it) but fuck it!! I press on.

First off, big CONGRATS to Vomit!!! The Cowboy’s looked like a damn dynasty destroying the Eagles the way they did, it’s very hard to beat the same team twice in one year, let alone three times.. If they manhandle Favre the way they did McNabb they’ll be in the Super Bowl.

60 days in the JOINT!!!! Overdue parking tickets, I surmise. I hope all is well and getting better.

Thanks for the props. It has been a LONG time for me as a fan, to be this excited. I hope they gey in Favre's face all day, and if they do, I think the 'Boys will win. Favre gets a little crazy when he is under pressure. Plus, he has never beaten the Cowboys in the playoffs (0-3), so I hope that trend continues.

Sorry about NE. I know the media is talking about "the end of an era" and all that stuff. I don't buy it. With the Evil Genius, and Mr. Brady, there is still a lot to be said for N.E.

Take care TMan, I have to say I was really wondering what the heck happened to you.

Happy New Years back to you.

GO DALLAS!!!!:puke:

Tony Homo will blow it again as usual this weekend so don't get your hopes up. Farve will go to the superbowl!

We will see. If Dallas' D brings the pressure ol' Farce is good for at least 2 picks, that could be game-changers.

BF v. Dallas in Playoffs (0-3)....yeah I know different team, yada, yada, yada.

Ol' BF has gotten worse in the big games the older he gets. I hope this trend continues. No need to be bitter Thraxx, just because the Raiders are at home again this year. Go Cowboys.:kickass:

C'mon Thraxx, lighten up bro..

The Cowboys are playing this weekend while Jamarcus Russell is carrying Tom Brady's golf clubs... I'm not a Cowboy fan but they definitely earned the right to be in the playoffs..

Tony Homo will blow it again as usual this weekend so don't get your hopes up. Farve will go to the superbowl!

Please give us your support in defeating the Colts. :)

I think we could take Philip Rivers and company a second time as well :)

I'm rooting for the ravens all the way. I was in Baltimore when they beat the giants in the superbowl. Goddamn that was alot of fun. I miss how much fun Baltimore used to be. Old hammerjacks...lil ole fells point..cheap plump blue crabs..Wednesday ladies night at Baja beach club.

The Ravens win games the way I like to see them won. (I'll give you a hint... It has nothing to do with Flacco or Rice!!) I think Lewis, Reed, Suggs and the rest will have their "A" games on for Saturday night and if they should not win it'll be by a FG or less. But me personally, I'm hoping for a Raven victory and an AFC Championship showdown with the Jets that has either team winning a 3-0 game in double O/T.. That's my dream anyway:kickass:

Please give us your support in defeating the Colts. :)

I think we could take Philip Rivers and company a second time as well :)

Remember this?
nfl_a_romo_134.jpg

Romo.jpg

Sorry to you Cowboys and you Chargers fans. Both your teams choked again I mean really watching Tony homo blow it year after years and Tomlinson sitting on the beach crying again! These two teams must be the biggest choke artist in history

Sorry to you Cowboys and you Chargers fans. Both your teams choked again I mean really watching Tony homo blow it year after years and Tomlinson sitting on the beach crying again! These two teams must be the biggest choke artist in history

It really must be sad to take joy in other teams deficiencies, when your team is one of the WORST in the NFL, and has been stuck in Reverse for years. With the way the Cowboys Oline played yesterday, I was surprised Romo didn't do worse. Even Brady or Manning would have folded like a house of cards with the protection that they had.

Oh well. On to 2010.

I am rooting for New Orleans to retire Favre, and win it all.

PS---Go ahead Tman, you can take your bat to Romo and the boys too. I actually thought they did better than expected this year. I'm sad the seasons over, but I see reason to be optimistic in the future. Blatz for you all.

PS---Go ahead Tman, you can take your bat to Romo and the boys too. I actually thought they did better than expected this year. I'm sad the seasons over, but I see reason to be optimistic in the future. Blatz for you all.

Well Vomit, you don't want to hear it..And to be honest I wasn't going to bother but since you invited me to post I will...

Tony Romo owns the ints, the fumbles and probably 3 out of the 6 sacks.
I mean you're putting all the blame on the O-line but guess what, the Viking's pass rush was a force ALL YEAR LONG!!! They didn't all of a sudden elevate their game for the Cowboys. Dallas was high on themselves after beating a very ordinary Eagles team back to back and IMO didn't prepare for what Allen, Edwards, Kennedy and the rest were bringing to the game. And that includes Romo..

Also, just for the record they did not do better than expected because they were expected to be in the Super Bowl (Especially after beating N.O.) and it looked like they just expected to roll on through.

You have a hard time facing the obviously glaring fact that Romo is nowhere near elite and that if he wasn't in Dallas he'd probably be a backup. And that's fine I mean you can talk to a brick wall for days and in the end it's still a brick wall and I'm tired of talking to the wall, you'll be disillusioned till they cut him...... And even though I have said this before it needs repeating that though he is far from the most talented QB in the league he is definitely one of the more classy players as far as no excuses, pissing or moaning dude is a perfect picture of sportsmanship.

I used to love Brooking in Atlanta but man what a fag!!! "You scored on us, WHAAAA." Pathetic!!! He should consider himself lucky he was in retreat when Jared Allen was going his way... I have no respect for that, as tacky as throwing the last TD was.

As for the Chargers, lets be honest.. When the halftime score was 7-0 did anyone really see anything other than a choke coming? I mean they're known for coughing up big playoff games in San Diego.... Ryan took a page from Belichick and lulled them to sleep before waking his team up in the 2nd half.
I like how Rivers is all mouth until they lose.. All the love he's been getting from the press is retarded!! he's maybe a notch above Romo....MAYBE. And Tomlinson is just a crybaby faggot, once he gets cut and has to play on another team people will see just how ordinary a RB he really is.

One last thing Vomit.. Don't take Thraxx to heart.. He's just riding you, trust me he's been fucked with more for being a fan of that shit team in Oakland than you'll ever get hit with..