NFL!!!

I hate San Diego.... I know there catching up but if they do take the lead they LOSE! they always do...... they never dissapoint!

I hate San Diego.... I know there catching up but if they do take the lead they LOSE! they always do...... they never dissapoint!

I was unable to see the Dallas/Oakland game today (due to work). I was glad it turned out the way it did. I think Dallas' "D" is coming into their own. Now, if they can turn the corner in December, maybe they can FINALLY win a playoff game.

I visit the Dallas fan website & a lot of so-called "fans" are dissing the win because of your record. But did't you guys just recently beat the Eagles & the Bengals? Any given Sunday.....have a great week.

Hope you all enjoyed the holiday!!!:headbang:

Was off for a few days...... Raiders suck again....... Fuck Dallas and the Chargers and the Patroits.... Thank you Drew Brees for making it look like a breeze to beat the Pats!

Was off for a few days...... Raiders suck again....... Fuck Dallas and the Chargers and the Patroits.... Thank you Drew Brees for making it look like a breeze to beat the Pats!

It's not all bad Thraxx, the Raiders were in the SB a few short years ago....wish I could say the same for the boys...alas.

I was glad to see Brees smoke the Pats. I shudder for Dallas in a few weeks, when they get womped.....but anything can happen.....:puke:

Right............. We dont give a DAmn! Raiders = Spoilers!

Thraxx....Go Raiders!!! I was glad they got the best of the Steelers!!! Man, I am still hurting from the Cowgirls loss to the Giants! Oh well, 4 weeks to see what they are made of....I think they will end up as the #4 seed (win the division) and hopefully win a playoff game. If they lose to SD this weekend, I think they will end at 10-6 and be a wildcard.

Go Cowboys!

Thanks the Raiders for their win over PGH.

Im fucking embarassed about my team right now. I hope we get it together over the next couple of weeks with the Lions, Bears, Stillers and Raidas.

Ravens started the season good, i think they should establish the run again to take all the pressure and forced plays from the QB

We play the Cowboys on sunday!!!!

Ravens started the season good, i think they should establish the run again to take all the pressure and forced plays from the QB

We play the Cowboys on sunday!!!!

Check out our game sunday....I think we re-established the run first. and then run second...and then the run the ball down their throats...

Ravens 48
Lions 3

Yep Ravens ran all over, i'm glad we had an awesome win vs Cowboys, we got the Bengals sunday, i hope they move it to sunday night, i'll be at that game celebrating my b-day!!!

Yep Ravens ran all over, i'm glad we had an awesome win vs Cowboys, we got the Bengals sunday, i hope they move it to sunday night, i'll be at that game celebrating my b-day!!!

I was not surprised to see SD beat Dallas. Sad, but not surprised....and now....drum roll......New Freaking Orleans! And the Cowboys descend to 0-3 in December and the playoffs are fading!!! Yikes!

I hate to be down on the Cowboys but until they win some tough ones in December they are just a good team. Not great, not excellent, just good. Good enought to be 8-8, 9-7, maybe 10-6. But I think the playoffs will be gone, and so will (hopefully) the coaching staff and JJ as the GM (of course, that's wishful thinking!)

Go Cowboys!:kickass:

Flavio.

Chris Henry was pronounced dead following falling out of the back of the pickup truck his estranged fiance was driving. He broke his forearm during one of the Baltimore games