Best time of the year: NFL Week 1 Predictions!

If I was betting college, I'd try to focus on one conference, so you can actually see the teams play regularly. I should have bet on Northwestern when I was going there, because they did really well against the spread at home. They were a good school to bet on because there was still the widespread perception that they sucked, when they've been a respectable program for the last 10 years or so.
Maybe that is my problem.. i don't concentrate on one conference... I'm not as knowledgeable about College ball like I am about NFL because there are so many more teams compared to the NFL to keep track of...

This popped up on my fantasy news feed:

ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP)—Detroit Lions running back Rudi Johnson says his luggage was taken from the team’s practice facility by Tatum Bell.

Johnson was waived by Cincinnati, met with Lions president Matt Millen on Monday and signed a free-agent contact. During the meeting, his two duffel bags were taken from the team’s headquarters.

Johnson said Wednesday he was shown surveillance footage Tuesday afternoon that captured the theft.

A message seeking comment was left Wednesday with Bell’s agent, Kennard McGuire. Johnson replaced Bell on Detroit’s 53-man roster.

The empty bags were returned Tuesday evening, but Johnson said he is still missing $200, his ID, credit cards and clothes. Johnson said he had spoken with Bell and did not plan to involve the police.

Fucking LOL

the packers will beat
the
living
shit
out of the vikings

adrian peterson? yeah we fucking injured him last year it'll happen again

I watch and keep up with college, but it's mainly so I can be knowledgeable about the prospects in the draft.

I try to watch just as much College (if not more) than the NFL. Pats vs anyone is always top billing and the NFL playoffs is one of the best times of year. But the rivalries, tradition and excitement of college football is just so widespread. I'll watch USC vs Ohio St, Mich vs ND, Fla vs FSU etc any day over most NFL matchups.

I will call in sick Monday night if they have me scheduled to work, I am NOT missing the Pack rape the Vikings across the field.

Yeah, I'm probably going to miss my game on Tuesday, as I suspect there's gonna be some drinkage for me.

Redskins @ Giants: Giants
Lions @ Falcons: Lions
Bengals @ Ravens: Ravens
Seahawks @ Bills: Seahawks
Jets @ Dolphins: Jets
Chiefs @ Patriots: Patriots
Buccanneers @ Saints: Saints
Rams @ Eagles: Eagles
Texans @ Steelers: Steelers
Jaguars @ Titans: Jaguars
Cowboys @ Browns: Cowboys
Panthers @ Chargers: Chargers