And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

Hey Bro's...

Thanks for the coolness!! It really doesn't look like the Pats will be stopped this year!! And with the 7th pick in the first round this year the possibility of a repeat next year is highly likely..

Flavio, If your boys beat Tenn this weekend that will be a major confidence boost for them when they advance to the next round!! I believe they will win but I say "if" because Tenn has an underrated defense.

Thraxx, You have to look on the bright side....They will get better!!! The games they won this year they looked great in spots.... They can only go up!!

MTFH... All they had to to was beat a very bad Bengals team!! Backing in is weak!! Congrats Tenn

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!

Here are my picks for the Wildcard weekend
Redskins
Jaguars
Bucs
Chargers
I think will have great games, IMO the Giants gave too much vs the Pats it might affect them vs the # 2 defense
ok good luck to all!!!

I have the same teams winning as you do... The Giants are done!!
The only losing possibility is the Jags.... If the field in Pitt is as bad as it has been that could slow down the Jags running game.

I hate LT!!!!
But Congrats Flavio! Did you go to the game.....
Too bad they have to play the Patroits next week....
Tman vs Flavio......
The Pats win win!!!!!!

^^ I thought the chargers are to play the colts this weekend... I myself can't stand Philip Rivers.

^^ I thought the chargers are to play the colts this weekend... I myself can't stand Philip Rivers.

They do play the Colts... And I can't stand either L.T. or Rivers!!!!!
But I LOVE that defense!!! With any luck they'll beat the Colts (Even though it's hard to beat a team twice..) And end up in Foxboro for the AFC Championship game!!

Oh yeah and congrats to Flavio!!!!:headbang: At least they're finishing strong!! Perfect time to peak!!

I hate LT!!!!
But Congrats Flavio! Did you go to the game.....
Too bad they have to play the Patroits next week....
Tman vs Flavio......
The Pats win win!!!!!!

Thanks Thraxx, i didn't go 2007 was a real bad year for me financially speaking,
i was selling 2 guitars out of my collection, i figured i would sell 1 for at least 500 bucks, i guess all my good customers are recovering from xmas shopping.

I don't hate LT anymore but lately Rivers talks way too much for the way he performs, and i'm really staring to hate his guts. but hey he is the QB in my team so i have to support him and all the crap that comes with it.

Well the Colts will probably have to stop LT and force Rivers to try to beat them, last time we won at Indy was with Drew at QB, so at least i wanted 1 playoff game won and they did it so now i can rest in peace :lol:

They do play the Colts... And I can't stand either L.T. or Rivers!!!!!
But I LOVE that defense!!! With any luck they'll beat the Colts (Even though it's hard to beat a team twice..) And end up in Foxboro for the AFC Championship game!!

Oh yeah and congrats to Flavio!!!!:headbang: At least they're finishing strong!! Perfect time to peak!!

Thanks T_man like i said Rivers has a big mouth

I hope the defense can stop them and keep it a close game i would love to face
the Pats in the AFC championship game, to me if my team gets killed hey at least a real team beats them!!!

Good luck vs the Jags T_man i know the Pats already kicked their ass what was it like 28-3 ??? :kickass:

What else can be said except..DAMN!! WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND OF FOOTBALL!!!!!

Congrats Flavio!! I swear if I was on the west coast I'd take you drinking till neither one of us could see to celebrate your boys HUGE upset of the Colts!! Without Rivers, L.T. and a gimpy Gates that has to be one of the bigger wins by a dog I've seen in the NFL since the Pats beat the Rams in the Super Bowl!! Nicely done!!

The only other thing not quite as shocking but just as sweet to watch was the G-Men upsetting the very OVERRATED Cowboys in Dallas!! I mean people were actually comparing Romo to Brady.... There's NO WAY he is even half as good as Brady is!! (At least not yet anyway)
I also got a good laugh out of watching Owens cry his fake tears!!!

The Shithawks who haven't won a playoff road game since 1983 (25 years) got exposed once again for being the least sucky team in a suck division!! I hope that division gets more parity so we don't have to endure watching those clowns win their home playoff game and then get blown out the following week every year!!!

And saving the best for last....What can be said that already hasn't about the BEST team in NFL history The 17-0 New England Patriots!!
Let the crybabies start crying now.... Because the Super Bowl is the Pats to lose...And in case you haven't noticed they haven't done a whole lot of that this year:heh:

They beat the supposed tough guy Steelers (What a joke!!) and the supposed best team in the league Colts...And lets not forget the NFC representative in the Super Bowl Cowboys (Oops, what happened?)

Like 'em or hate 'em (Like most of the jealous fans do) this is a team of historical proportions as far as the NFL is concerned!!

And let me apologize in advance to Flavio for the horrific pounding they're going to put on the Chargers in the AFC Championship game!!
We're still going to be boys, right?

Congrats to the both of you...... NOW!!!! I hope that San Diego WHO I HATE!!!!! beats the Pats next week. God I don't believe i said that..... Sorry everyone but the Green Bay Packers will win the Super Bowl......!!!

NOW!!!! I hope that San Diego WHO I HATE!!!!! beats the Pats next week. God I don't believe i said that.....

I don't believe you said that either!! The Patriots must truly be the team you despise the most in the NFL.... Because I know how much you hate the Chargers..

Thraxx, I salute your hatred of the Pats by letting you in on a little secret some people have known for years....But not many....

I thought the "Tuck Rule" call was a crock of shit too!!! Honestly, no bullshit.
When I was watching that game with a bunch of friends and that happened I said out loud for all to hear "That's a bullshit homefield call!!" I was pulling for the Pats but I am honest about that type of stuff and like to see games decided by the players and not the refs!! My friends fuck with me about that to this day..

And if ther Raiders make the playoffs next season and have a good year..I'm hopping on a plane to Calif and you, me and Flavio are getting crazy drunk!!

T

What else can be said except..DAMN!! WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND OF FOOTBALL!!!!!

Congrats Flavio!! I swear if I was on the west coast I'd take you drinking till neither one of us could see to celebrate your boys HUGE upset of the Colts!! Without Rivers, L.T. and a gimpy Gates that has to be one of the bigger wins by a dog I've seen in the NFL since the Pats beat the Rams in the Super Bowl!! Nicely done!!

The only other thing not quite as shocking but just as sweet to watch was the G-Men upsetting the very OVERRATED Cowboys in Dallas!! I mean people were actually comparing Romo to Brady.... There's NO WAY he is even half as good as Brady is!! (At least not yet anyway)
I also got a good laugh out of watching Owens cry his fake tears!!!

The Shithawks who haven't won a playoff road game since 1983 (25 years) got exposed once again for being the least sucky team in a suck division!! I hope that division gets more parity so we don't have to endure watching those clowns win their home playoff game and then get blown out the following week every year!!!

And saving the best for last....What can be said that already hasn't about the BEST team in NFL history The 17-0 New England Patriots!!
Let the crybabies start crying now.... Because the Super Bowl is the Pats to lose...And in case you haven't noticed they haven't done a whole lot of that this year:heh:

They beat the supposed tough guy Steelers (What a joke!!) and the supposed best team in the league Colts...And lets not forget the NFC representative in the Super Bowl Cowboys (Oops, what happened?)

Like 'em or hate 'em (Like most of the jealous fans do) this is a team of historical proportions as far as the NFL is concerned!!

And let me apologize in advance to Flavio for the horrific pounding they're going to put on the Chargers in the AFC Championship game!!
We're still going to be boys, right?

Thanks T_man!!!! it was just a great weekend of football, and i'm really proud of our bench finishing up on the Colts, i guess we have their number, we are now 9-3 at the RCA dome, i just hope the Chargers keep it close to make it a good game, i think turnovers & special teams might play a huge factor depending on the weather, anyway good luck to the Pats too i know we need some. and of course our teams no matter how they do we are boys till the end!!!:kickass:, it's really hard to find realistic football fans, so T_man & Thraxx is always a pleassure to read your comments good or bad :kickass:

Now Your Talking!!!!!!

Party on Tman
Party on Flavio!!!!

You can count me in Thraxx if the Raiders make it next year to the post season we may have to give you visit to celebrate bro!!!!, hoping Exodus, Testament, Forbidden, Heathen or Vio-lence are playing the same weekend :kickass:

GreenBay Vs ChargerS
Hey Molochete....How's the lobotomy healing up???:lol:

My Super Bowl pick is Packers -vs- Bronc.... Oh wait a minute, they didn't even make the playoffs....Oh well, I guess I'll pick The Patriots:)

Flavio - You're absolutely right... The Colts are the Chargers bitches!!! And I think it's GREAT!!