And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

That was a tough loss Thraxx!!
You can definitely see the potential for the Raiders next season!!
They'll have a high draft pick draft again and if they can keep the momentum going Raider fans could have something to cheer about next season!!

Tell me Brian Westbrook isn't one of the smartest football players in the NFL!!
Dude sacrifices a TD for himself so that the Cowboys have no chance for an onside kick or any craziness and lets his team run out the clock... It was a smart unselfish play!!!

The Steelers overrated, over-hyped defense made Fred Taylor look like a football god yesterday!!! I don't give them a shot of going too far in the playoffs!!

I never realized how badly the Ravens SUCK this year until seeing them lose to Miami yesterday... Then reality hit me like a Mack truck!!

Seattle is just a big a joke as they ever are!! Can you say "First round Elimination!?!? They MUST be thanking whoever decided to move them out of the AFC West constantly because they're a below average team in any other division except the NFC West

Aggghhh!! What a depressing game. The offense looked...well...offensive. Even though the D gave up some big plays they got no help from the O. Dropped passes, INTs, badly thrown balls AND JESSICA FREAKING SIMPSON!!! Get her out of there!!

Cowboys cannoy afford another loss. If they go to GB at the end of January they will be watching the Super Bowl at home.

What about the shitty calls..... First Manning touchdown they gave him, out come the bloodly tampon..... our favor. Next their reciever was clearly out of bounds and they got a play off before Kiffan had a chance to blink and Jerry Porter was clearly interfeared with a the end of the game yet NO CALL!!!! Why is it the Payton can move around before the snap when any other QB would be called for false starts..... Fuck the Refs!!!! Or as we say in Oakland....... Shoot the Zebra ....shoot shoot the Zebra's

Chargers win it looks like things are getting better, even without Neil, Merriman & Castillo, people here in San Diego are still talking shit about Norv Turner, i reallyl hope we can at least get to the conference championship game to shut people here.

Manning always gets away with murder didn't see that game but word spreading it's ok for Raider fan to be upset

Romo probably got some saturday night from Simpson

The Ravens suck i'm sorry but you don't submit to the worst team in the league, Billick just choked

Patriots will role Undefeated good luck T-man

Chargers get 3rd seed after Steelers get beaten in the cold by a dangerous Jaguar team as i said before i really wouldn't like to play the Jaguars in the playoffs

The Browns can win the Division too

The Raiders never dissapoint when they suck...... Come on 49 to 11. I knew we would get beat but shit....... But the future is bright.....

Happy holidays to my NFL thread brothers!!!!
1st have you checked out ticket prices for the Pats vs Giants ???? wow holy superbowl batman!!!!
2nd Good luck to your teams in the playoffs and the ones on a wildcard thin line too
3rd Chargers win at least a playoff game to start that would change things with Norv and hope to go deeper in the playoffs
4th T man it must be an awesome feeling to be close to celebrate history with the Pats Congrats bro!!! enjoy the ride.

Happy holidays to my NFL thread brothers!!!!
1st have you checked out ticket prices for the Pats vs Giants ???? wow holy superbowl batman!!!!
2nd Good luck to your teams in the playoffs and the ones on a wildcard thin line too
3rd Chargers win at least a playoff game to start that would change things with Norv and hope to go deeper in the playoffs
4th T man it must be an awesome feeling to be close to celebrate history with the Pats Congrats bro!!! enjoy the ride.

Congrats to all haters......

My Season is over, who am i kidding it was over before it started. The Pats and Giants, that game was the SuperBowl. Congrats T-MAN....

Here are my picks for the Wildcard weekend
Redskins
Jaguars
Bucs
Chargers
I think will have great games, IMO the Giants gave too much vs the Pats it might affect them vs the # 2 defense
ok good luck to all!!!