And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

Little did he know he had left too much time on the clock. Little did he know that a quarterback growing in stature before our eyes would use a miracle desperation pass to lead his team down field for a win in much the same way Brady always did.

The game will grow in Super Bowl lore not because it was particularly well played by either side, but because the Giants did the unthinkable and beat the team that couldn't be beaten. They rushed Brady and they rattled him, something no one thought could be done.

As he walked toward the sideline, helmet in hand and his season over, Brady was left to his own thoughts. There would be explanations to come and there would be fingers pointed.

But for now there was only one thing that mattered.

The perfect season was over, and the perfect quarterback was no longer.

From the Canadian Press!

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hR1_RFR9BN4UMkuGVZnILLe0eTSw

Thanks to everyone for their condolences..I appreciate it!!
The Giants played a phenomal game!!! Their offense played adequate, I wasn't too impressed with that side of the ball.. But the DEFENSE DAMN!!! They looked great!!! They completely dominated and owned the Pats offensive line and showed Brady that he's not above being thrown to the ground and is not a king!!

The Pats looked like they expected and deserved to win....And that's obviously not the case. The Giants didn't owe the Pats a loss in the Super Bowl and had an awesome game plan!!

I am bummed... I was supposed to have today off and have come to work since there's nothing to celebrate!! 18-0 GREAT, 18-1 Garbage, nothing, a waste of a season!!! And anyone else who says different just isn't being honest.

So hey, whether they're your team or not everyone should congratulate the N.Y. Giants!!! This upset is on par with Tyson -vs- Douglas and deserves respect:kickass:

One more thing....Again, no excuses...But, If Belichick didn't let his damn ego get the better of him and kicked a FG on that 4th and 13 the game goes into OT!! Don't get me wrong....The Giants probably still would've won, But Bill showed a great deal of his arrogance and ignorance by calling that play!!
And fans here in Mass are plenty pissed off about it:mad:

One more thing....Again, no excuses...But, If Belichick didn't let his damn ego get the better of him and kicked a FG on that 4th and 13 the game goes into OT!! Don't get me wrong....The Giants probably still would've won, But Bill showed a great deal of his arrogance and ignorance by calling that play!!
And fans here in Mass are plenty pissed off about it:mad:

Agreed. T Man, you seem a rational fan, and I can understand you being pissed off. On the other hand, the Pats had a HELL of a regular season. Again-as you said-props to the Giants "D"; they played their asses off. As a Cowboys fan I had a hard time rooting for the G-Men (esp. Manning). But truth be told, when IT COUNTED they won. 4-0 in the playoffs, and all of them essentially on the road. The only player I am happy for is Strahan, I always liked him.

On to 2008. Go Cowboys....get a playoff win, PLEASE!:headbang:

Agreed. T Man, you seem a rational fan, and I can understand you being pissed off.
Thanks bro...I just try to be honest and the truth is Coughlin out coached the best coach in football at present time...I mean even with the bad call on 4th down they're down by 3 with 35 seconds with all 3 timeouts (an eternity in football) and chose to throw 4 hail mary plays instead of trying to get Gostowski in position to kick a game tying FG.. It was an absolute joke!!

The only player I am happy for is Strahan, I always liked him.

I am pretty much happy for all of them... I don't like Manning, but he is definitely more likable than Peyton.. But Strahan, Pierce, Tuck, Jacobs, etc...
For the whole game they gave a 100% team effort....Something the Patriots are well known for so they essentially beat the Pats at their own game.

:lol:Listen.... can you hear that?.........

WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:We Lost the SuperBowl! What do we do now......
First the Boston Tea Party then there was Bill Buckner's Error in game 6

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Raiders will be in the SuperBowl again before the Patriots will!!!!!:lol::lol:

:lol:Listen.... can you hear that?.........

WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:We Lost the SuperBowl! What do we do now......
First the Boston Tea Party then there was Bill Buckner's Error in game 6

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Raiders will be in the SuperBowl again before the Patriots will!!!!!:lol::lol:
Dude, that is entirely TOO FUNNY!!!! We will all have condos on the moon before the Raiders even sniff a playoff spot let alone make it to the Super Bowl!!:lol:

No crying here.. The better team on Sunday night won, and definitely made their presence known..:kickass: (And the best coach in the league got a lesson in humility he shouldn't soon forget:Smug:)

And again sorry to have to rain on your parade but baseball has absolutely no use to me!!!! All it does is take up valuable TV time that could be used for good shows.. I don't care if the Red Sox win the next ten World Series!!! I've never watched one and I never will!!! Baseball is right up there with Golf and car racing for most boring to watch!!

But hey, you hold on to that Super Bowl dream!!! No one can ever take your dreams from you......Al Davis can smash them to pieces every season..But you should be well used to that by now!!!:heh: