And So Another N.F.L. Season Begins....

Hey Thraxx..

Looks like you had an awesome B-day!!!
First the Suicidal show & pics are INCREDIBLE!!! (S.T. is my favorite band of all time!!!)

And now your Raiders are on a two game winning streak with both wins coming against the AFC West!!!!!

Christmas has definitely come early for you!!!:headbang::kickass:

Everyone who reads this thread knows The Patriots are my team... Bar none!!

But that being said....The pass interference call for Ben Watson was one of the most bogus calls I've ever seen on Monday Night!!!
I mean yes there was contact after 5 yards.. But he didn't get mugged or anything!! With the game on the line and it being such a evenly played game the Ravens got hosed with that one.... It was too bad they lost their composure towards the end... Though I can see why..

I'd love to know what Rodney Harrison said to Billick on the sideline!!

That aside.... The Patriots took another step towards the undefeated season that we all know is coming!!!!!:kickass::headbang:

Thanks T-Man.... We needed to get that monkey off our backs.... Next monkey is San Diego!!!!

Hey Thraxx Happy b-day!!! let's see if the Raiders can continue their streak, those are the Raiders i miss the competitive ones!!

We also got Norv a win in KC, it looks like some teams are going to finish strong
Look at the Vikings too it all started with the win over the Chargers!!!

Everyone who reads this thread knows The Patriots are my team... Bar none!!

But that being said....The pass interference call for Ben Watson was one of the most bogus calls I've ever seen on Monday Night!!!
I mean yes there was contact after 5 yards.. But he didn't get mugged or anything!! With the game on the line and it being such a evenly played game the Ravens got hosed with that one.... It was too bad they lost their composure towards the end... Though I can see why..

I'd love to know what Rodney Harrison said to Billick on the sideline!!

That aside.... The Patriots took another step towards the undefeated season that we all know is coming!!!!!:kickass::headbang:

Hey T_man!!! after what happened last night i do believe nobody will stop them if they stay healthy, if the Football god's exist they picked N.E. my dad said last night at the end of the game
It should be another good one vs the Steelers, good luck T.

if the Football god's exist they picked N.E. my dad said last night at the end of the game

Flavio,

That's too bro... I said almost the same exact thing to a co-worker on Tuesday... I guess great minds think alike:)

Are you ready for your Chargers to win the AFC West??
It's gonna happen and hopefully they can stir up some commotion in the playoffs!! Also being in San Diego have you heard any rumblings of Turners job being in jeopardy?? I know it's only his first season but 14-2 last season to this..Plus the Chargers faithful don't seem very patient for a team with that much talent to be so bad..

They are playing a lot better, beating Baltimore and then winning at KC is a good boost, it looks like we might get in, cool thing is by getting th AFC WEST crown we can probably host a wildcard game and it sure looks like Indy & N.E. will get 1st round byes and the AFC championship game might be in N.E.
Good luck T_man vs The Steelers i hope we get another great game!!

I am looking for a 3 peat. But if we can only win one game i hope its San Diego or wait the Colts? Shit.... San Diego to get that last monkey off our backs!!!!!

It should be a great game vs the Raiders to close the season, and they way the Raiders have picked it up it will be awesome, i might go to Oakland for that game i'll let you know Thraxx one of my friends might not make it if that happens i'll head up there with 5 more friends for the game
If the Chargers Win sunday they will win the AFC WEST and host a wild card playoff game.

Sunday morning CA time Chargers at 10:00am & N.E. vs Pitt at 13:00 good sunday coming up!!!!

It should be a great game vs the Raiders to close the season, and they way the Raiders have picked it up it will be awesome, i might go to Oakland for that game i'll let you know Thraxx one of my friends might not make it if that happens i'll head up there with 5 more friends for the game
If the Chargers Win sunday they will win the AFC WEST and host a wild card playoff game.

Sunday morning CA time Chargers at 10:00am & N.E. vs Pitt at 13:00 good sunday coming up!!!!

Let me know we can hang out. I tailgate everygame. Your welcome to come!
Just wear black and not chargers stuff!!!!

N.E. Patriots.... Can anyone stop the reign!!!!

I think not!!!!! Undefeated Season = Forgone Conclusion!!

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

Like I mentioned before T_man only injuries to Brady could slow them down, if 1 reciever goes down you have like 5 left that can make you look bad:lol:
Oh yes Smith got bitch slapped i knew they'd burn him a couple of times, it was so cool when Brady went in the end zone to say, you what???
Like the Hoodie said yesterday after the Game we've played a lot better safetys in the league and have managed!!!!

On another note Chargers came back to win!!! i knew the Titans defense would get tired around the 4th qtr due to all the blitzing and pass rushing all game and indeed they took Rivers out of the game for a little over than 3 qtrs but we needed that game and got it

Like the Hoodie said yesterday after the Game we've played a lot better safetys in the league
That was a new one for me the fact that he actually had half a smile when he said it:) I'm not sure there's a team this year or next that will be capable of beating the Pats in a big game!!

On another note Chargers came back to win!!! i knew the Titans defense would get tired around the 4th qtr due to all the blitzing and pass rushing all game and indeed they took Rivers out of the game for a little over than 3 qtrs but we needed that game and got it
The Chargers are coming on at just the right time!!! All the regular season sucking they did means nothing once the playoffs start... They are definitely rolling at a time for good things to happen for them:kickass:

I can't believe the Cowboys pulled that out against Detroit....oh, OK I can. The Lions have a proud history of snatching Defeat from the "Jaws of Victory". The most impressive part for me, was Tony Romo's compusure on leading the game winning drive.

Go Cowboys!!!!