ProgPower or NFL week 2

Any of you fine Atl. folk happen to know when single game tix might go on sale for Falcon games? I need 2 tix to the Falcon/Bucs game. If anyone has 'connections':) and can help a brotha out, it would be much appreciated.:worship:

1st post ever for me. Football and the music I love. I'm gonna call it Paradise. Sign me up for the PPFFL. Jurakan, see you October 22 at Dolphins Stadium or as I like to call it "The Temple of the Unknown". Go Dolphins!!!

KROSS said:
We are playing the Packers in Green Bay and will be a revenge game from last year.
I think you are mistaking the date with week 2 for the preseason. This game will be in August. PP wekend is the Falcon's home opener against the Bucs. Division games are always awesome.

KROSS said:
Brett Farve decided to have a career day against us.
*Ahem* ...can't argue with that :)

urayoan said:
1st post ever for me. Football and the music I love. I'm gonna call it Paradise. Sign me up for the PPFFL. Jurakan, see you October 22 at Dolphins Stadium or as I like to call it "The Temple of the Unknown". Go Dolphins!!!
Tipo, Tipo!!!!

We should also check if there are any metal shows in the area while we are there!

KROSS said:
Why the hell am I getting burned for this?

No shame in that bud. There are a few of us die-hard football fanatics around too. I wore my Hines Ward jersey to the pre-party for PPV and even loaned it to Urban Breed last year for Prog Power VI.

Bryant

Jurakan said:
Tipo, Tipo!!!!

We should also check if there are any metal shows in the area while we are there!
Tipo, Tipo!!! Que es la que hay???

The Orlando Magic should be in pre-season too. It would be nice to see our homeboy Carlos Arroyo in action at the TD Waterhouse too. About the shows, if anyone knows about one, post it (FL area).

Jurakan said:
I think you are mistaking the date with week 2 for the preseason. This game will be in August. PP wekend is the Falcon's home opener against the Bucs. Division games are always awesome.

*Ahem* ...can't argue with that :)

Nope...we play the Pack in Green Bay 9-17. Our week 2 pre-season game is against Dallas.....SAINTS!

"Or"? Both! :) Last year I stayed up Saturday night, got to the airport at around 4:30 am Atlanta time, and flew back to Denver in time to drive home, take a shower, down a couple more cups of coffee, and head back down to Denver for the Broncs' home opener. This year will be the same routine. For IV and V they had away games.

I am planning to leave Atlanta in the evening to see my beloved Vikings make me proud on the field (or on the boat).

Dr.Caligari said:
I am planning to leave Atlanta in the evening to see my beloved Vikings make me proud on the field (or on the boat).
Who's the Vikes new coach again...Captain Stubbing?
capnstubing.jpg

I will definitely put together another PP FFL this year... with th stipulation that if you join and decide to quit managing your team mid-season, you have to buy the rest of us a shot at the next ProgPower. And me two.

As for the Sunday games, once I figure out what whether my husband will be attending PP this year, I will see if I can't try (again) to set up a post-PP football viewing extravaganza (for the newbies who haven't heard enough outta me yet ;), I'm local--north Atlanta). More on all this when it's a wee bit closer to September. :D

Bryan316 said:
All I can say about this is....

...at least they ain't the fuckin LIONS!!!
Dude, you guys got one hell of a coach. I have no doubt, other than the fact that somehow Matt Millen still has his job and could screw it up, that Rod Marinelli will turn the Lions into a winner. He was loved by everyone here, in Tampa, and will be sorely missed. He is the real deal, IMO.

DarkOne said:
One of the reasons that I am always stumbling out of the hotel at 6:00 am Sunday morning is to make it back to Philly for the Eagles. But, were it a choice, PP would win out every year!

Steve in Philly
Thank, God! Another Eagles fan here! E-A-G-L-E-S! Eagles!