NFL Week 8 Who Dey again!!

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
Well looks like the Bengals get to walk around and pretend we're a real NFL team for another week. (To paraphrase TD)
We beat two teams that are first in there division two weeks in a row. Dear Lord winning is great. Chad Johnson is so fun to have on our team. Hes one of those guys that annoy the fuck out of you unless hes on your team, then hes cool. Another great week in the NFL. Bengals win Browns loose, Nati has a better record than the Steelers and my fantasy team got its second win this year. (man I suck)
Hopefully we don't take Arizona to lightly next week.

I think the Bengals are going to win their next 2 or 3 and really get the attn. of the league. It's all for not though, because the AFC North shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs. I am dead serious when I say that I hope the AFC North Division champ wins it with a 7 and 9 record.

My Seahawks sucked it up to the Bungles. No fault on the Seahawks. Bungles D showed up. Those were some crazy deflections, and that cornerback diving and tipping himself the ball as he's falling. Where the fuck he come from? Took advantage of our #3 cornerback, Willie Williams. Ken Lucas plays as #3 or Springs or Trufant #3 db and you don't win. Bungles played a helluva a game. I've always liked Kitna and rooted for him in Cincy.