O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

Thanks bro...I really do have a good feeling about The Pats being able to stop The Colts today.....But anything can happen....That's why they play the games

Congratulations to The Bears!!! That was some of the strongest defensive play that I've seen all year!! I'll say this too..Brian Urlacher & Thomas Jones are the MEN!!! on their respective sides of the ball!!! Awesome "D"...I enjoyed the game very much!!!

Good luck today, Tman... let's see what the fates have in store for us all.

Bear Down, Chicago Bears.
Make every play clear the way to victory!
Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation,
With your T formation.

And let them know why you're wearing the crown.

You're the pride and joy,
of all Illinois.

Chicago Bears, Bear Down!

I figure you folks would enjoy this little video. It is why I have a number 51 Bears jersey. My Dad got to see him play ball in high school (my Dad went to St. Rita and Butkus went to Chicago Vocational....they had a big rivalry in those days), and he was a monster even then.

I went to st. rita also class of 84'

did you know that ray manzerick (keyboardist of the doors) went there to !
check out ray/robby and ian astbury live at st rita
http://www.raymanzarek.us/StRitaAudio2.html

great play by the bears today, i'm still hoping for my bears/pats superbowl reunion

New England's lookin' good today...

... meaning the Super Bowl is gonna be a total rugby scrum of a game. (Plus all the trash talking on this board - all in good humor, of course.)

Mmmmm.... Good Humor..... (drools over memories of junk food)

Congrats to the Colts - very well played game. See U in Miami.

Tman - you and the Patriots have nothing to be ashamed of. VERY well-played game on both sides of the ball. Colts just showed a lot of determination in the game.