O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

Congrats Rem and the Bears...

As for Tman, you can suck it. That game was a helluva a lot closer than you ever gave credit to Seattle. Their defense played well despite having a loan officer in the backfield. Blow out my ass. So far, best game of the weekend and even with my team losing.

Congrats, Tman - Pats survived (great effort, again, by both sides).

Is it me, though, or should SD have at least tried to get a little closer to the goal line, rather than try to kick a field goal from 54 yards?

Yes the San Diego Chokers did it again Marty should have gone for it on 4 and 4 not to mention the misques from the chargers

Marty is now 5 and 13 in the playoff's..

Tman ..... It's all you!!!!!!!!!

Kid you are a clown!!!
best game of the weekend and even with my team losing.
Things losers say!! I don't care if they had a loan officer in the secondary, a maid under center or a car salesman for a receiver!!! They lost!! They didn't belong in the Super Bowl last year and they got beat...And they didn't belong in the playoffs this year and they got beat!! The only thing The Shithawks have going for them is losing....Sorry I can't "Suck It" The Shithawks are sucking enough for everyone!! Hope you watched the 2nd game to see how a team that knows how to win does it:Smug:

Congrats Rem and the Bears...

As for Tman, you can suck it. That game was a helluva a lot closer than you ever gave credit to Seattle. Their defense played well despite having a loan officer in the backfield. Blow out my ass. So far, best game of the weekend and even with my team losing.

YEAH!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!
Brady and The Pats do it again!!!! Knocking off the #1 seed in the AFC!! WOO HOO!!! And making plans for Miami after next week!!! The Colts are in BIG TROUBLE!!

The Chargers were the better team yesterday...But like I said earlier in this thread the possibility of them being outcoached was a very strong probability..And between bad clock mgmt, A retarded review, undisciplined penalties by their players and finally not running the score up and letting The Pats hang around spelled their demise last night.. Some players just know how to win..And Tom Brady is one of them...You might want to get ready to see The Pats in the Super Bowl because like it or not it's probably going to happen:headbang:

Fuck

Not again

Damn You Brady

Being a Bills fan, I absolutely cannot stand the Patriots. I am not misanthropic though. Great teams find a way to win. Like them or not. You have to respect the Patriots. I don't want to hear about the officials, Schottenheimer, Rivers or anything like that.
You cannot let a team like New England hang around. Otherwise they will tear your heart out. When that happens, it is always there in the back of your mind.
Look at Indy for example. On paper they should be blowing away the Pats. The reason they can't beat the Pats in a big game is because the Pats are inside the heads of the Colts. As long as Indy doesn't get too cocky or look past Indy they will be in the Super Bowl.
In regards to the arguements that Montana is better than Brady, sit down. At this point, Brady is already better. Sure Montana won one more Super Bowl. Brady doesn't have a Rice, Taylor Clark or Brent Jones. Before Roger Craig, Montana had Pro-Bowler Wendell Tyler. Not to mention the pro-bowlers on the offensive line. Randy Cross is shitty announcer but he was one hell of a center.
I do not like the Patriots at all but, I watch them whenever I can. If you are a football fan you have to. Right now we are watching what will be looked back on as some of the greatest moments in NFL history. Steve Sabol will be devoting entire shows to Brady and the Pats. I envy the position that the Patriots are in.
BTW, any truth to Tomlison's allegations that Patriots were doing the Merriman dance on the Chargers logo?

I kinda wanted to see the Ravens win, if only to see the Colts slink out of Baltimore like they did when they left for Indianapolis.

Sunday is going to be a great day for football - too bad I'm dieting, or I'd be plastered in front of the TV with the Cheetos and the Diet Pepsi Twist. I'll still be in front of the tube, but I'll be starving. :lol: (Wait, that's not funny...)

Very well put Q!! This will probably surprise you but up until reading this insightful post I've said more than once that Joe Montana was the best!!
But you're right...For all the success that Brady has had with marginal receivers (Troy Brown excluded from that comment) he truly is #1!! And I'm enjoying it while I can..I still remember the 1-15, 4-12 Patriots teams of the past..

I didn't see any Pats players doing the Merriman dance...I think his situtation is more along the lines of a young kid who is the league MVP playing on the best regular season team in the NFL just expecting to win...I'm not quite sure he saw what he expected to see in the playoffs hosting a #4 seed...He's a young kid and he'll learn...But all I saw from him yesterday was sour grapes and poor sportsmanship.

Being a Bills fan, I absolutely cannot stand the Patriots. I am not misanthropic though. Great teams find a way to win. Like them or not. You have to respect the Patriots. I don't want to hear about the officials, Schottenheimer, Rivers or anything like that.
You cannot let a team like New England hang around. Otherwise they will tear your heart out. When that happens, it is always there in the back of your mind.
Look at Indy for example. On paper they should be blowing away the Pats. The reason they can't beat the Pats in a big game is because the Pats are inside the heads of the Colts. As long as Indy doesn't get too cocky or look past Indy they will be in the Super Bowl.
In regards to the arguements that Montana is better than Brady, sit down. At this point, Brady is already better. Sure Montana won one more Super Bowl. Brady doesn't have a Rice, Taylor Clark or Brent Jones. Before Roger Craig, Montana had Pro-Bowler Wendell Tyler. Not to mention the pro-bowlers on the offensive line. Randy Cross is shitty announcer but he was one hell of a center.
I do not like the Patriots at all but, I watch them whenever I can. If you are a football fan you have to. Right now we are watching what will be looked back on as some of the greatest moments in NFL history. Steve Sabol will be devoting entire shows to Brady and the Pats. I envy the position that the Patriots are in.
BTW, any truth to Tomlison's allegations that Patriots were doing the Merriman dance on the Chargers logo?

Good read...

ESPN.com - NFL/PLAYOFFS06 - Clayton: Patriots teach Chargers a lesson

nfl_a_patriots_275.jpg

YEAH!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!
Brady and The Pats do it again!!!! Knocking off the #1 seed in the AFC!! WOO HOO!!! And making plans for Miami after next week!!! The Colts are in BIG TROUBLE!!

The Chargers were the better team yesterday...But like I said earlier in this thread the possibility of them being outcoached was a very strong probability..And between bad clock mgmt, A retarded review, undisciplined penalties by their players and finally not running the score up and letting The Pats hang around spelled their demise last night.. Some players just know how to win..And Tom Brady is one of them...You might want to get ready to see The Pats in the Super Bowl because like it or not it's probably going to happen:headbang:

Hey congratulations T-man, i'm very happy for you, like you said before it doesen't matter how it just got done!!!!
The only good thing is that we have a team that will be in the fight for the next 4 years i hope.
Good luck vs the Colts.

Easily!! I'm telling you if the coaches were reversed and the Chargers had Belichick yesterday they probably would've won 30 - 3 or some ridiculous score like that...Marty wasn't playing to win..He was playing just not to lose.

The Chargers will be back in the playoffs next year..

Thanks for the kind words Flavio:kickass:

The only good thing is that we have a team that will be in the fight for the next 4 years i hope.

Congratulations to every ones team that made it into the the conference championships.
Not even the Paul gilbert concert on the 17th & the Steve Morse plus special guest the Dixie Dregs concert on the 20th will be enough to make me feel a little better.

Patriots over Colts (Should be closely contested just like the Chargers game.. And if the Pats are leading or close in the 4th qtr the AFC Championship will be theirs!!!)

Bears over Saints (I've had a change of heart and am going with the upset)This 2nd pick will probably do me in...But I'm willing to put a little faith in the Bears "D" at home in the Championship game..

I figure you folks would enjoy this little video. It is why I have a number 51 Bears jersey. My Dad got to see him play ball in high school (my Dad went to St. Rita and Butkus went to Chicago Vocational....they had a big rivalry in those days), and he was a monster even then.