O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

:) I like that!! tell your husband that was good!!!:)

I'm pulling for your guys this weekend!! If they should somehow lose...I'm going to look horrible:erk: Go BEARS!!!!!

Hey T-man, I was talking to my husband about how you were saying that loyal Bears fans are jumping off the bandwagon, and he said it best. "Seeing as the Bears haven't won a playoff game in 12 years, we're not jumping off the bandwagon...we're citing precedence." :)

That really pisses me off too!! You hit the nail right on the head, It's not like Salisbury ever led a team to anything!! Dudes just a loudmouth!!

Classic NFL Live about 3 years ago that I never forgot..Schlereth couldn't be there so they sat Salisbury next to Bryan Cox and you should've seen the uncomfortable Salisbury agreeing with everything Cox said...And when he disagreed...WOW!! Talk about polite!! (I actually hope you might've seen it as he replaced Schlereth all week for that time) I was wondering if he thought about Clayton and the way he treats him while cowering next to Cox.

I would love to punch Sean Salsbury in the throat. For a benchwarmer, he is pretty full of himself. The way he verbally attacks John Clayton bothers me. Whenever Clayton makes a valid point, Salsbury would call him a geek or ridicule him. Salsbury is just a bully.

Although, I would rather listen to him than that idiot Michael Irvin. Every single time he opens his mouth, you can see Steve Young and Tom Jackson waiting, so they can catagorically tear apart everything he just said. Then Irvin just yells and interrupts.
[/

Did you know that earlier this season (I'm not sure what week but I can find out if you really want to know) Tom Jackson got suspended from an ESPN Gameday show because the week before he told Irvin "You must be retarded" and "To make a comment like that tells me you're retarded"
It's true!! This was well before the comment Irvin made about Tony Romo's grandmother raping a slave back in the day and that's why he plays so well.
He has to have black blood in him. (As said by Irvin on ESPN Radio) He didn't get fired like he should have, suspended, hell even reprimanded..I don't know who he has pictures of from ESPN but it looks like he can do whatever he wants..Smoke crack, make false and insulting statements..Whatever...And Tom Jackson who in my opinion is the best member of the crew gets suspended for stating something that we all already know!!

Absolutely right T-man. Jackson always gives thoughtful and insightful analysis. Irvin gets far too emotional and irrational. I wonder what the hell is wrong with ESPN in letting Irvin behave that way. I am so tired of Irvin swinging off of T.O's nuts. I can't even watch them on Sunday anymore. I watch Terry/Jimmy/Howie.

More than any other sport, I love football. I mean, the Sabres are tearing it up in the NHL right now and I am barely watching. My team isn't even in the playoffs and I can't stop watching. The NFL is the best.

Same here fah-q, even if my team does not make it to the playoffs i'll watch till the season ends except the pro bowl of course.

And it always comes down to January when i start wondering about sunday :cry: and monday night too :cry:

My girlfriend told me last night great we get to ride our mountain bikes on sundays so you 'll have something to do :erk:

The two teams i hate the most are playing each other this weekend, the Patroits and the Chargers..... I wish they would both lose......I hope the Brady Bunch falls apart and for the Chargers.... Well Just beat the Patriots....

Tman, Good Luck..... and its all good the Raiderz will be great again....Someday????

Thanks for pulling for the Chargers...........and yes we need the Raiders to get back in it, imagine if raiders,broncos & chiefs had playoff chances this season, had them in a royal rumble fora wildcard spot !!!!:loco:

Patriots over Chargers - Patriots, mostly based on The Chargers lack of big game experience and starting a first year QB...Belichick will have many,MANY schemes in place to get Samuel probably two Int's and to rattle Rivers for most of the day..NE will give SD a taste of their own 3-4 medicine and make things tough for Tomlinson.I heard an interesting stat today. The Chargers were the highest scoring 4th qth team in NFL history this year. The Patriots have the stingiest 4th qtr defense in the NFL this year. This should have been the AFC championship game.

That was my wish, Patriots vs Chargers AFC championship game!!!!!!

Still i think Brady will be frustated with the Chargers defense.
It's the game of the week IMO it will have great match ups on both sides.

:headbang: Purple everywhere, on the skylights, on the streets, big rallies today...workplaces allowing jerseys and other garb.

Even the state road signs,,,,Heavy Traffic - Plan Your Route.

GO RAVENS !!!!

plastered all over them. :heh:

all i gotta say is this is hopefully one for ESPN instant classic win or lose by us, becuase i know baltimore and its fans are gonna throw everything and the kitchen sink at Peyton and the Colts come 4:30 pm Saturday.

im hoping we break our 102 decibel crowd noise record...

in the 70's Memorial Stadium in Baltimore was named "World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum...we've moved to a better house.

All you Colt fans out there....BRING IT !!!! :kickass: :headbang:

Baltimore
San Diego
Seattle
Nawlins

Those are the teams that i want to advance because they can make me a couple hundred $$$$ Richer

The Ravens-Colts game was a surprise, but I'd much rather play the Colts in the next round. Of course, that's after hopefully getting past the Pats tomorrow, which won't be easy!
Decent game going on now, with the Eagles up by 1 at this point. I'd really like to see the Saints go to the 'Bowl, but that Bears defense is tough!

The Ravens-Colts game was a surprise, but I'd much rather play the Colts in the next round. Of course, that's after hopefully getting past the Pats tomorrow, which won't be easy!
Decent game going on now, with the Eagles up by 1 at this point. I'd really like to see the Saints go to the 'Bowl, but that Bears defense is tough!

right on brother, we have to get past the Patriots tomorrow:kickass: :kickass:

Da Bears in OT 27 to 24... that was to Close i love watching Holmgren(?) red faced on the sidelines..... Looking like he's going to blow a gasket....