O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

It does not look good for the Chargers but we just have to wait & see, i have a feeling that Merriman might be all over Brady all day, and sad to say that Harrison is out for the Pats(former charger favorite)great corneback, will see the backup has another good game, and don't forget Tomlinson too.
IMO it will be the best game of the week, good luck to both!!!!!!!!

I'll probably have Remington13 Googling my house after this post to light it on fire... but I really don't feel that confident in the Bears for Sunday. I'm afraid the tide has turned for both teams - and this time, things are in the Seahawks's favor.

The only possible ray of light would be to see Griese start as QB.

Pats looked good this weekend, Tman... they're definitely gonna be tough.

If Rex completes more passes to his own team than the Seahawks, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Hey Flavio, Should The Chargers win I'll be happy for you bro!! But I just don't see it happening..Belichick will have a scheme in place by next weekend that will remind Phillip Rivers that he's a 1st year starter..Not to mention that out coaching Schottenheimer will be like taking candy from a baby (Literally) Rodney Harisson's status is uncertain for the game.. And Brady's too smart for Merriman to be teeing off on him all day..

I'm curious what's up with all the "Loyal, Diehard" Bears fans jumping off the bandwagon?? I'm actually finding that pretty comical!! Especially since it took a bad call and a bad FG hold for Seattle to win AT HOME mind you...And they can't win on the road to save their lives!! Dallas would've been a tougher matchup!! I'm going to sit in one of the empty Bears bandwagon seats this weekend just to watch that defense decapitate Hasselbeck and I promise to give it up once they all come running back to their seats:lol:

The Raven should beat down Indy pretty hard to set up great AFC Championship game between The Ravens & Patriots..:kickass:

It does not look good for the Chargers but we just have to wait & see, i have a feeling that Merriman might be all over Brady all day, and sad to say that Harrison is out for the Pats(former charger favorite)great corneback, will see the backup has another good game, and don't forget Tomlinson too.
IMO it will be the best game of the week, good luck to both!!!!!!!!

I don't think the Chargers have to worry about the play of Rivers. They have to worry about the gameplan that Marty comes up with. If Marty has finally found his sack and he puts together a good offensive gameplan, this will be the game of the week.

I'm curious what's up with all the "Loyal, Diehard" Bears fans jumping off the bandwagon?? I'm actually finding that pretty comical!! Especially since it took a bad call and a bad FG hold for Seattle to win AT HOME mind you...And they can't win on the road to save their lives!! Dallas would've been a tougher matchup!! I'm going to sit in one of the empty Bears bandwagon seats this weekend just to watch that defense decapitate Hasselbeck and I promise to give it up once they all come running back to their seats:lol:

Just being a realist here, Tman... I'm not complaining about the Bears, as they've given us a great season, but I think Grossman started to believe all the press releases about him.

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid that Seattle is going to take the Bears to school. All the same, I'm cleaning off my old 45 of "The Super Bowl Shuffle".

What is the status of the Bears D-Line? Are they healthy? Their defense seemed to get exposed when Tank was suspended and the other guy was injured.
The Bears are going to win, no doubt. How much they win by, depends on their D-line.

Yeah, I don't understand the lack of love for a Bears team hosting a playoff game against a team that was LUCKY to have won last week at home and whos road record this year was 4 -4 and over the last 5 years have 23 road losses(And just to illustrate how bad that is..N.E. only lost 14 road games in the same 5 year span..And won 3 Super Bowls!!!!!)...I don't give a damn how bad Rex Grossman is (And lets face it..He's horrible!!) this is one of those type of games they've been winning all year where they can go 3 and out all day and let their defense score enough to win...This game will probably end in a shut out win for The Bears unless Seattle get a cheap FG or TD late....

The two AFC games this weekend are the most interesting as far as matchups go..I have The Ravens beating The Colts (Both physically and winning the game).....And I have The Patriots simply schooling The Chargers who I just don't think this is their year..

Same thing with the Eagles - Saints game..I love what The Saints have done this year!! But The Eagle defense is on top of it's game and Jeff Garcia has the offense firing on all cylinders and I just think they'll be too much for them. Who knows next years Super Bowl might be Saints - Chargers... But this year I'm thinking more along the lines of Eagles - Patriots

GO PATRIOTS!!!:kickass: :headbang:

The Bears are going to win, no doubt. How much they win by, depends on their D-line.

Lets hope not bro...Lets hope that lady luck is hanging around the San Diego area looking to lend her talents to the home team:)

Seriously though, If The Chargers beat The Patriots as pissed as I'll be...I'll be happy for you Flav!! You've been pretty damn cool and respectful towards everyones team and I won't disrespect you (No matter if there's bad or blown calls or not!!:kickass: )

Hey maybe the Shithawk's luck just started:puke:

I'm curious what's up with all the "Loyal, Diehard" Bears fans jumping off the bandwagon?? I'm actually finding that pretty comical!!

maybe if your team hadn't been to the superbowl in 20 years you'd understand more.
i'd like a superbowl reunion this year with the bears and pats and, also a superbowl shuffle part 2 :lol:

also you keep saying how the bears defense is going to shut the seahawks game down. maybe i been watching a different bears team the last few weeks but their defense hasn't shut anybody down lately. if they can turn that around they'll win. if the defense is asleep at the wheel this sunday (as they have been) they'll go one and out again.

if the defense is asleep at the wheel this sunday (as they have been) they'll go one and out again.

Well kid if the defense is asleep while they're hosting their playoff game this weekend...I guess they should probably fire Lovie Smith for them being unprepared.....And as far as stopping no one in their last few games, they had no reason to win those last few games and sat key people down (Get more informed!! The Bears aren't even close to being my favorite team and I know that.) Not too mention they lost Tommie Harris their best player on the D-line and have been using these last few weeks adjusting to that.

Is any part of the post you wrote a reason to jump off your favorite teams bandwagon?? I have a feeling football is more of something you talk about and less of something you're interested in (Come on, you can be honest!!):Spin:

And as far as a Super Bowl rematch goes....You don't even think they're capable of beating Seattle...Why the hell would you be looking for a 2nd beating this year from The Patriots?? That makes no sense at all!!!:cry:

Don't leave your seat...They will beat Seattle this weekend!! That's all I can promise you..Don't expect a Super Bowl appearance this year..But take the win this weekend with pride!!:kickass:

Lets hope not bro...Lets hope that lady luck is hanging around the San Diego area looking to lend her talents to the home team:)

Seriously though, If The Chargers beat The Patriots as pissed as I'll be...I'll be happy for you Flav!! You've been pretty damn cool and respectful towards everyones team and I won't disrespect you (No matter if there's bad or blown calls or not!!:kickass: )

Thanks Bro, it's all about reality 1st in being a true fan of your team and the sport is what i always preach, i always ask my friends so, who's your team this season???, since i'm use to watching other teams in the playoffs instead of the Chargers, i like the Pats, Bengals,and use to like the Browns of the 80's aka Ravens. I was hoping for that match up but for the AFC championship but that was my wish.
The thing this year for the Chargers is some kind of magic around these guys,they put stats & records so lady luck might be on our side this time(sure hope so):kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Well kid if the defense is asleep while they're hosting their playoff game this weekend...I guess they should probably fire Lovie Smith for them being unprepared.....And as far as stopping no one in their last few games, they had no reason to win those last few games and sat key people down (Get more informed!! The Bears aren't even close to being my favorite team and I know that.) Not too mention they lost Tommie Harris their best player on the D-line and have been using these last few weeks adjusting to that.

Is any part of the post you wrote a reason to jump off your favorite teams bandwagon?? I have a feeling football is more of something you talk about and less of something you're interested in (Come on, you can be honest!!):Spin:

And as far as a Super Bowl rematch goes....You don't even think they're capable of beating Seattle...Why the hell would you be looking for a 2nd beating this year from The Patriots?? That makes no sense at all!!!:cry:

Don't leave your seat...They will beat Seattle this weekend!! That's all I can promise you..Don't expect a Super Bowl appearance this year..But take the win this weekend with pride!!:kickass:

The phrase brutal truth was coined specifically to be used to describe the above. Brutal but true post. Nice work.
I renew my assertion that the Bears will roll this weekend. Rex will do more to help than harm.

you might know a bit about football but you def don't know much about chicago sports fans. we're used to our teams kicking ass one half of the season and sucking ass the second. we've watched to many almosts and not nearly enough big dance victories. i havn't jumped off or on any bandwagons, i was just pointing out why chicago fans are sweating bullets over this next game. we know rex grossman has a 50/50 chance to either have a decent game or a real shitty one and, we know that if the defense don't step up the way they did the first half of the season we're toast. i know a defense like chicago's can turn it around in a flash but there is always that chance that they won't and chicago will be left with another dismal ending of a good season. most fans are tierd of that scenario. i was at bar getting crazy and enjoying the bears superbowl victory in what seems like another lifetime at this point.

i also know that in any thread on this board that your name and mine appear you'll go out of your way to try and rip my post apart so have at it. i've been a chicago sparts fan of all teams (except the scrubs) for 40 years and, nothing you're about to type is gonna change the way " i " feel about our teams.