O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

"I don't see how people can point the finger at me". "I think I had a great season. ... I can't do it all by myself. I call myself Superman, but I really don't have the cape on my back. I can't change the game in certain situations. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't."--Michael Vick, Last Night.

that sounds like something that usually comes out of payton manning's mouth

the bears got a lot of issues these last few games.no defense being the biggest one to me and now wonder boy has his worst game of the season.
well at least the fans finally got what they wanted ,brian griese to come in and stink the place up. at least he had a touchdown drive.

Awesome post T man!!!!!:kickass: you forgot to mention my Chargers man!!!.

Wildcard weekend will be awesome, besides the Chiefs probably pulling a major upset on the Colts, who do think will make it to the next round???

There is simply no way the refs will allow The Chiefs to win against media darling Manning in the playoffs. that may seem like a paranoid statement but I guarentee if you watch that game you'll see atleast 3 questionable to flat out bad calls go against The Chiefs on Saturday. If you watched the Chiefs/Jags game you probably noticed the refs giving The Jags 5 extra seconds on the playclock for 5 different plays and some bogus ruffing the passer call against Jared Allen... and that was AFTER The Jags tried to kill Trent Green while he was sliding( no flag there?).

Hey Flavio,

The only reason I didn't mention the Chargers bro is I'm starting to think they can be had.. I mean they looked pretty awful in the Seattle game (And The Seahawks really SUCK!!!) Even Sundays game against The Cards they didn't look top notch.. I'm not saying that any team in the AFC Playoffs can beat them because I don't believe that's true..But if they have to play The Pats or The Ravens I think they're in big trouble ..The Ravens have already beaten them. And though they haven't played The Pats this season I don't think they've played a team who knows how to win better than The Pats all year!! Plus it usually comes down to coaching and I'll take Belichick over Marty any day...That was my only reason for not mentioning them...I like the team but have to be realistic.

My upset picks... Dallas!! Seattle has no business in the playoffs this year!! They're the worst team in the playoffs (Kind of like last year!!)..And will be the first team out!!

I like K.C. (Despite the fact they Backed in!!) To run The Colts right out of the playoffs with L.J.

And those are basically it for me...Though The Jets will be a tough game for The Pats..They should beat them..

And look for The Eagles to CRUSH the horrible N.Y. Giants!!

Awesome post T man!!!!!:kickass: you forgot to mention my Chargers man!!!.

Wildcard weekend will be awesome, besides the Chiefs probably pulling a major upset on the Colts, who do think will make it to the next round???

Hey Flavio,

The only reason I didn't mention the Chargers bro is I'm starting to think they can be had.. I mean they looked pretty awful in the Seattle game (And The Seahawks really SUCK!!!) Even Sundays game against The Cards they didn't look top notch.. I'm not saying that any team in the AFC Playoffs can beat them because I don't believe that's true..But if they have to play The Pats or The Ravens I think they're in big trouble ..The Ravens have already beaten them. And though they haven't played The Pats this season I don't think they've played a team who knows how to win better than The Pats all year!! Plus it usually comes down to coaching and I'll take Belichick over Marty any day...That was my only reason for not mentioning them...I like the team but have to be realistic.

My upset picks... Dallas!! Seattle has no business in the playoffs this year!! They're the worst team in the playoffs (Kind of like last year!!)..And will be the first team out!!

I like K.C. (Despite the fact they Backed in!!) To run The Colts right out of the playoffs with L.J.

And those are basically it for me...Though The Jets will be a tough game for The Pats..They should beat them..

And look for The Eagles to CRUSH the horrible N.Y. Giants!!

T-Man, I don't agree with you on Seattle. Although they are a bit overrated, they are finally getting healthy. I think they might be an upset. You should know being a Pats guy that team chemistry means a lot. Dallas doesn't have that.
I totally agree about the Chargers. The Ravens beat them back before Billick fired Fassel and took over O-Coordinator duties. Since then, the offense has steadily gotten better. While I think McNair is overrated (way), he is the best they have had in a while. Good luck to your Pats. Even though I am completely tired of hearing Fred Smerlas talk about them on the radio. I don't know who he wants to hit in the seat more. Brady or Bellichik.

p.s. Watch out for Buffalo next year. I am not saying they are going to set the world on fire but, I think they may steal a game from you and grab at least a wild card slot next year. Should be interesting.

Hey Q, I guess we just won't see eye to eye on the Seattle game...I see an overrated bunch of losers who damn near lost the NFC West and their playoff spot to the 49ers..(Had S.F. beaten Arizona last week to go along with this weeks beating of Denver..They would've been the NFC West Champs!!) This will probably be the Shithawks last division title for a while as it looks like The 49ers are poised to make some noise next year!!

I don't really think Mcnair is overrated (IMO) I think he's brought a confidence to The Raven offense that has been missing for quite sometime.

And I expect Buffalo to do more than "Steal a few games" next year!! They really jelled the 2nd half of the season!! And if they can get a WR to compliment Lee Evans..Maybe a better TE. And add to their "D" through the draft and free agency they can be contending with us and the Jets next year for the division!! They showed flashes of brilliance all year!!

I feel for you having to listen to Smerlas run his mouth...I haven't heard anything from him in years!!(Last time I heard anything from him he was challenging Peter Mcneely to a fight)

Can't wait for the weekend!!! GO PATS!!!!!:kickass: :headbang:

T-Man, I don't agree with you on Seattle. Although they are a bit overrated, they are finally getting healthy. I think they might be an upset. You should know being a Pats guy that team chemistry means a lot. Dallas doesn't have that.
I totally agree about the Chargers. The Ravens beat them back before Billick fired Fassel and took over O-Coordinator duties. Since then, the offense has steadily gotten better. While I think McNair is overrated (way), he is the best they have had in a while. Good luck to your Pats. Even though I am completely tired of hearing Fred Smerlas talk about them on the radio. I don't know who he wants to hit in the seat more. Brady or Bellichik.

p.s. Watch out for Buffalo next year. I am not saying they are going to set the world on fire but, I think they may steal a game from you and grab at least a wild card slot next year. Should be interesting.

Asante Samuel

Opposing QB's better get used to seeing this guy picking off their passes all through the playofs and Super Bowl!! Starting with The Jets this weekend!!

Hey Q, I guess we just won't see eye to eye on the Seattle game...I see an overrated bunch of losers who damn near lost the NFC West and their playoff spot to the 49ers..(Had S.F. beaten Arizona last week to go along with this weeks beating of Denver..They would've been the NFC West Champs!!) This will probably be the Shithawks last division title for a while as it looks like The 49ers are poised to make some noise next year!!

I don't really think Mcnair is overrated (IMO) I think he's brought a confidence to The Raven offense that has been missing for quite sometime.

And I expect Buffalo to do more than "Steal a few games" next year!! They really jelled the 2nd half of the season!! And if they can get a WR to compliment Lee Evans..Maybe a better TE. And add to their "D" through the draft and free agency they can be contending with us and the Jets next year for the division!! They showed flashes of brilliance all year!!

I feel for you having to listen to Smerlas run his mouth...I haven't heard anything from him in years!!(Last time I heard anything from him he was challenging Peter Mcneely to a fight)

Can't wait for the weekend!!! GO PATS!!!!!:kickass: :headbang:

The Bills looked pretty good at times but, I am not sold yet. Spikes is a shell of himself. Nate Clements will be gone. The D-Line is waaay too small and the left side of the O-line is terrible. They overpaid for Robert Royals and they do need another WR for Evans. McGahee is going to holdout because Rosenhaus is a stupid-shit. To be honest, I think McGahee is overrated anyway. I almost hope Buffalo trades him. Buffalo has a lot of holes to fill. I have my fingers crossed.
Smerlas challenged "hurricane" McNeely to a fight? Is McNeely any good? What happened there?

Basically Smerlas (Like the rest of N.E.) was pissed that a bum like Mcneely was getting to be Tyson's first post prison fight when Johnny Ruiz who had beaten Mcneely 7 times in the amateurs (Mcneely would never fight him as a pro) and was managed by Don King as well got passed over for the opportunity...Smerlas started insulting Mcneely in the papers and on T.V. and Mcneely responded with something along the lines of "The old man better watch it...Or he'll find his ass knocked out"!!

So then Smerlas stepped up his attacks on Pete telling him they could fight a 4 rounder for charity and that Mcneely could never take his punch. Etc, etc, and so on.. It was in my opinion a way for Smerlas to get his name back in the public eye in Mass..Because as bad as Mcneely was (And he was horrible) he probably would've put Smerlas teeth into the back of his thorat!!

It was just alot of posturing on both sides...One of those situtations where they could run their mouths as much and as loud as they wanted knowing there would be no consquences......Kind of like the internet if you think about it!!:)

Smerlas challenged "hurricane" McNeely to a fight? Is McNeely any good? What happened there?

Hey great posts again, the reason i wanted your opinion on the Chargers, to get realistic about it, i'm a charger fan since 1978, i'm glad that the team has come far, and yes we should have killed Seattle and bearly got out with a win, and Rivers is getting some experience, but we do have some good players this season, LT has carried a lot of the weight of the team, and i would like to see the Pats vs Chargers in an AFC champinship,but again that is my opinion, i don't discard the Ravens. i'm really pumped up this season, and still think that the SB winner will be from the AFC.

By the Way Happy new year guys & good luck to your teams too:kickass:

Hey guys i know im the only on here cheering for the Ravens but man did we lay a stinker of a game sunday against buffalo. won ugly.

no offensive TD's - just the INT return for a TD by Chris McAllister.

I really really hope the Colts out score the Chiefs and get directed to Baltimore.

It would be a great point of satisfaction to get to sink our running game chops into the miniscule Colt defense and run like the wind to the end zone.

I'm with you Flavio. A few weeks ago, I was thinking that the way our Chargers looked, they were unstoppable. But, they've started coming back down to Earth. I'm optimistic, but both the Ravens and the Patriots make me nervous now.
The Ravens offense is clicking really well, and you can never count out the experiece the Patriots have.
If its not the Chargers, I'd rather see the Pats in the 'Bowl. Can't stand the Ravens, especially Ray (I should be in prison) Lewis. But that's just me. And don't get me started on the Colts and the Manning clan.
As for the NFC, I don't see any of them strong enough to win the 'Bowl this year. I'd like to see the Saints get there though.

God damn it ---- everyone bags on Ray ( he didn't kill the guys,,,he lied to the cops and THEN came clean about it )

Look i don't condone in any way shape or form but the guy made up with the families involved and from that moment on turned away from the Thug lifestyle that he let be put into that place to begin with.

Does that wipe the slate clean - HARDLY. But i think he did learn from his mistakes and i know here in my area he does immense amounts of work and time for charity groups.

Look the NFL isn't full of choir boys and we don't expect them to be. But there are a lot of guys on many many teams that turn to Ray for advice and its widely known throughout the NFL.

All i want is Ravens - Colts in Baltimore and then we B E A T the Chargers for real before absolutely Destroying what ever the NFC can limp up against us.

I just want to make sure you know that I wasn't disrespecting The Chargers
(Or any of the playoff teams except The Shithawks!!) I just don't think they have enough big game experience to beat The Pats or Ravens should they meet for the AFC Title...But stranger things have happened..

Here's my Wildcard Weekend Picks..

Saturday:

The Chiefs +7 1/2

The Cowboys +3

Sunday:

The Jets +8 1/2 (With the Pats winning the game!!!:kickass:)

The Eagles -7

Most self centered, retarded quote of 2006...
"I don't see how people can point the finger at me". "I think I had a great season. ... I can't do it all by myself. I call myself Superman, but I really don't have the cape on my back. I can't change the game in certain situations. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't." --Michael Vick, 12/31/06.

Hey great posts again, the reason i wanted your opinion on the Chargers, to get realistic about it, i'm a charger fan since 1978, i'm glad that the team has come far, and yes we should have killed Seattle and bearly got out with a win, and Rivers is getting some experience, but we do have some good players this season, LT has carried a lot of the weight of the team, and i would like to see the Pats vs Chargers in an AFC champinship,but again that is my opinion, i don't discard the Ravens. i'm really pumped up this season, and still think that the SB winner will be from the AFC.

Listen to me know and Believe me later......
The Charges will fall in the AFC Championship game.....

Listen to me now...And believe me NOW!!!
The Raiders with the 1st pick of the 2007 NFL Draft will select Brady Quinn, QB Notre Dame and ruin his chances at being offensive rookie of the year or making any type of run at the playoffs...

And the new Raiders coach will be last years Arizona Cardinal waterboy.... Dennis Green and he will lead The Raiders on a 1-15 journey that will be both fun and painful to watch at the same time (kind of like a train wreck...Only worse) They will replace Moss for T.O. and we'll all just get to sit back and watch the cancer spread...While they finish dead last in the AFC West again.

Don't consider me psychic or a god....I'm just a man with INCREDIBLE foresight!! This will happen..:) :p

Oh and by the way......:) :loco: Just messing with you!!! Seriously though:lol:

Most self centered, retarded quote of 2006...
"I don't see how people can point the finger at me". "I think I had a great season. ... I can't do it all by myself. I call myself Superman, but I really don't have the cape on my back. I can't change the game in certain situations. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't." --Michael Vick, 12/31/06.

I'm not saying S.D. is taking the whole enchilada, but at least we have a chance to be in the game, and you know better if the Raiders were in it you'd be hyper too brother, that is why i wish luck to everyones team.

Like T said Stranger things have happened!!!!!:ill: