O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

Check this out...

If Seattle loses their last two games (Chargers & @ Bucs) and the 49ers win their last two games (Cards & @ Broncos)

The 49ers will win the NFC West.... Let that sink in for a minute and realize how scary that is (And how much every team in that division SUCKS!!!)

I hope they do it!! It'll really be the final nail in the coffin of a Shithawks team that got lucky last year!! And is now being exposed for the suck team they truly are!!

Check this out...

If Seattle loses their last two games (Chargers & @ Bucs) and the 49ers win their last two games (Cards & @ Broncos)

The 49ers will win the NFC West.... Let that sink in for a minute and realize how scary that is (And how much every team in that division SUCKS!!!)

I hope they do it!! It'll really be the final nail in the coffin of a Shithawks team that got lucky last year!! And is now being exposed for the suck team they truly are!!
If this happens i will have to transfer to another department at work.... the niner Fans here have been ruthless this year.........:zombie:

Check this out...

Right on the money, also the xmas day game between cowboys & eagles should be a brawl!!!! have to watch that one.
I hate the Seahawks since the days when they were in the afc west division,
I never liked Holmgren either. so there, The Chargers will kill them on sunday

First, I'm sorry that you have to go to Peoria. Really.

Second, I bet they show the Colts game. My sister lives in Central IL, and they never get the Bears when they play on CBS. They get the Colts.

The bears should be on Fox ---- becuase they are an NFC team.

The Colts are AFC - and so are the RAVENS !!!!! WOO HOO !!!

I'll just have to find a watering hole with Direct TV

BAL at PGH Round 2 isn't something i want to miss.

We clobbered the fuck the out of big ben last time and even HE himself admitted that he had never been hit so hard in his life as that game against the Ravens D.

:kickass:

Good Luck to the Da Bears !!!

May we meet in Miami. and we'll show ya true and through Defense.

I've never liked Seattle either!! And I think it's a riot that they got swept by the 49ers!! I hope they both finish 8-8 and they get to watch S.F. take the division from their overrated asses!!

Yeah, The Christmas showdown between The Cowboys and Eagles should be a WAR!!! I personally am hoping that the Eagles beat the hell out of Dallas and that T.O. tries spitting on Brian Dawkins.....He'll be wishing his suicide attempt earlier in the year was successful if he does!!

Right on the money, also the xmas day game between cowboys & eagles should be a brawl!!!! have to watch that one.
I hate the Seahawks since the days when they were in the afc west division,
I never liked Holmgren either. so there, The Chargers will kill them on sunday

I've never liked Seattle either!! And I think it's a riot that they got swept by the 49ers!! I hope they both finish 8-8 and they get to watch S.F. take the division from their overrated asses!!

Yeah, The Christmas showdown between The Cowboys and Eagles should be a WAR!!! I personally am hoping that the Eagles beat the hell out of Dallas and that T.O. tries spitting on Brian Dawkins.....He'll be wishing his suicide attempt earlier in the year was successful if he does!!

Man you took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

How U Doing BadacidTrip?

Boredom at work inspires me to do the weirdest stuff!!! Did you know I was twice banned from UM for posting this little guy :yow: everywere.... I'm not your everyday average troll..I operate solely out of days with no work and my new new year is going to be CRAZY BUSY!! So I won't be going back there.....Hope I didn't offend..

Did Anybody See The oakland V Chiefs Game?

i thought It was a good one

Dude, I despise the Raiders and still didn't find that game good....That was about as competitive as beating a blind man with a bat!!:lol:

Did Anybody See The oakland V Chiefs Game?

i thought It was a good one

Yes i went to the game and again was disgusted by the Raiders and the Zebra's( there a chant in the Black Hole...Shoot the zebra's shoot shoot the Zebra's) Robert Gallary can't stop anyone........ Andrew Walter just flat out sucks ....... I am glad that the home season is over........ Remember it all started with the name

JEFF GEORGE........ AAAAAAAUUUUUHHHHHGGGGGGG:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

[/color]
Boredom at work inspires me to do the weirdest stuff!!! Did you know I was twice banned from UM for posting this little guy :yow: everywere.... I'm not your everyday average troll..I operate solely out of days with no work and my new new year is going to be CRAZY BUSY!! So I won't be going back there.....Hope I didn't offend..

Nah I started To laugh When I found out it was you