O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

Well I guess that pretty much put them out of Super Bowl contention...Since they won't have homefield advantage! They can sit home with The Broncos and watch it on High Def..

Oh my God, The Chiefs lost to The Browns! WTF, man they really need Arrowhead's crowd to win a game. I can't believe the fans have to babysit a professional football team.

Unless Lovie (That name cracks me up!!) pulls his head out of his ass and starts Brian Griese your beloved Bears will probably get knocked off before reaching the NFC Championship Game!!

Grossmans microscopic 1.3 QB rating for 6 of 19 passes for 34 yards with 3 interceptions will not get it done in the playoffs!!

They're getting it done on defense...And when that "D" has a bad game (And face it..They're due) they won't be able to win the game on offense because of Grossmans incompetence at the QB position..

The media in Chicago must be having a field day ripping him for all these poor performances...

Don't be so quick to call it a day with Rex. Even though Rex is in his 4th year, he has only played the equivalent of one full season. Griese falled in Denver, Miami and Tampa already. What makes you think he will be any better in Chicago? He was supplanted by Chris Simms in Tampa Bay. That alone would keep me from starting him. Rex needs to play through this.

That's all fine and good..But Rex isn't getting the job done and you know it!!
They can't possibly limp into the playoffs and expect to reach the Super Bowl let alone win it with him playing as poorly as he is...I don't care how good the defense is!! (O.K. that's a lie...I like that "D" quite a bit!! But you get my point!!) Griese at least brings an experienced leader to the table and he is a better QB then Grossman...If you think not you're just fooling yourself..

Even when they get homefield some team is going to scheme an offense that plays away from the Bear defense strongpoints (I guarantee it!!) Then you're stuck with a horrible QB trying to win a game that he lacks the experience (And talent at this point) to win....You saw what The Pats did to him!!! And that was an off day for N.E.

Don't be so quick to call it a day with Rex. Even though Rex is in his 4th year, he has only played the equivalent of one full season. Griese falled in Denver, Miami and Tampa already. What makes you think he will be any better in Chicago? He was supplanted by Chris Simms in Tampa Bay. That alone would keep me from starting him. Rex needs to play through this.

That's all fine and good..But Rex isn't getting the job done and you know it!!
They can't possibly limp into the playoffs and expect to reach the Super Bowl let alone win it with him playing as poorly as he is...I don't care how good the defense is!! (O.K. that's a lie...I like that "D" quite a bit!! But you get my point!!) Griese at least brings an experienced leader to the table and he is a better QB then Grossman...If you think not you're just fooling yourself..

Even when they get homefield some team is going to scheme an offense that plays away from the Bear defense strongpoints (I guarantee it!!) Then you're stuck with a horrible QB trying to win a game that he lacks the experience (And talent at this point) to win....You saw what The Pats did to him!!! And that was an off day for N.E.

I would say yesterday was an off day for the Pats too. They almost lost to my pathetic Lions:ill: Although, I knew they would screw it up somehow, but they almost looked like a professional team for once.

Unless Lovie (That name cracks me up!!) pulls his head out of his ass and starts Brian Griese your beloved Bears will probably get knocked off before reaching the NFC Championship Game!!

Grossmans microscopic 1.3 QB rating for 6 of 19 passes for 34 yards with 3 interceptions will not get it done in the playoffs!!

They're getting it done on defense...And when that "D" has a bad game (And face it..They're due) they won't be able to win the game on offense because of Grossmans incompetence at the QB position..

The media in Chicago must be having a field day ripping him for all these poor performances...

the crowd had some chants for griese yesterday after the 3rd int.

totally the bears can't pray for their D to stop drives,force turnovers & score too, injuries on key players might happen and Rex can't rally every game to bail them out. i would like the bears to succeed, but my prediction is if they fail to get a 1st round bye they'll get punked in the 1st round by a wildcard team, didn't they win their division with the W yesterday????

and yes the media should have enough ammo for the whole week!!!!!

Yeah man yesterdays game was a little surprising!! At first I thought The Pats were going through rough spots because of key injuries (Harrison, Seau, etc...) but I'm starting to think that they're looking past teams now (Something that Belichick NEVER would've let happen in the past) I thought it when they lost to The Jets in Foxboro and yesterday they didn't look like a team that thought The Lions could beat them.....They better get that in check or disaster looms BIG!!!

And Hatred, Don't be too rough on The Lions...I mean this year is obviously a wash and deciding not to play Mike Williams due to perceived "Attitude Problems" strikes me as kind of stupid just due to the fact that he's another 6'6 WR for Kitna to throw at....But they have talent there!! It's obvious...give them another 2 or 3 years to build on it and they'll be back in the hunt again.

I would say yesterday was an off day for the Pats too. They almost lost to my pathetic Lions:ill: Although, I knew they would screw it up somehow, but they almost looked like a professional team for once.

Yeah, we have been "on the hunt again" for many years now. I will believe it when I see it:lol: :p Much like thraxx though, I will always remain a fan of my team regardless of how awful they are. Every team has it's day, so hopefully it will come before I die:lol: :yow:

While I agree that Rex is playing like crap, I don't think Griese is the answer. I think you have to give a QB time to develop. Guys like Brady, Rothlesberger (overrated IMO), Manning are the exception and not the rule. Now more than ever you need to give QB's time to develop. There are more teams than ever, meaning there are less good QB's to go around.

I agree with giving a guy time to develop (In the first weeks of the season) but they're 10-2 winning games exclusively on the strength of the defense....What do they have to lose???

If Lovie puts in Griese and he scrubs it up they lose nothing because Grossman is scrubbing it up for the team as we speak....Funny thing is The Bears will still probably win the game with their "D"... But if Griese performs at a high level and makes the offense better now you've got an extra weapon to use for the final Super Bowl push..If you think about it logically it's pretty much win-win. And if Griese plays horrible you can put the first scrub back in at least being acknowleged for trying to make the offense better...Good ole Lovie doesn't seem to be the least bit interested in making the offense better. And like I said earlier once the playoffs start teams will develop schemes to make that defense less effective. It won't take alot of points to beat them if teams limit their T/O's. Hell The Pats had 5 T/O's and still beat them!!!

While I agree that Rex is playing like crap, I don't think Griese is the answer. I think you have to give a QB time to develop. Guys like Brady, Rothlesberger (overrated IMO), Manning are the exception and not the rule. Now more than ever you need to give QB's time to develop. There are more teams than ever, meaning there are less good QB's to go around.

Shh... you hear that?

That was the sound of my picks going right down the crapper today. (Pats lose? Indy loses? Seattle loses... to ARIZONA?!? What the fuck?!?)

Think I'm gonna go take a suck on the exhaust pipe that was my status in the football pool now...