O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

Oh yeah!! I definitely want to bet!!! Sorry for waiting so long to get back to you (Just returning from a 10 day banning) You name the bet!!! Chicago's overrated and they're about to get exposed for the 2nd time this year!!

Hey, T_man... haven't heard from you on this in a while... you still wanna do our friendly wager for the Bears-Pats game on 11/26?

Oh yeah!! I definitely want to bet!!! Sorry for waiting so long to get back to you (Just returning from a 10 day banning) You name the bet!!! Chicago's overrated and they're about to get exposed for the 2nd time this year!!

10 Days thats it????
LOL...

Hey i cant wait for the Chargers to Beat the Raiders this weekend........
Oh yes!!!!!:headbang: :kickass: :lol: :cry:

Oh yeah!! I definitely want to bet!!! Sorry for waiting so long to get back to you (Just returning from a 10 day banning)

I had nothing to do with it, man, I swear... :lol:

I've got DVDs of Iron Maiden (latest tour), AC/DC (San Jose Arena '96) and Van Halen (first show of reunion tour). If New England wins, take your pick. If Bears win, you send me a show of your choice. I'm not terribly picky.

And if they tie... maybe we each "gift" someone with a show to illustrate the evils of gambling. :heh:

Lemme know if this sounds cool to you... let the games begin!!!

Hey i cant wait for the Chargers to Beat the Raiders this weekend........
Oh yes!!!!!:headbang: :kickass: :lol: :cry:

I don't even have the heart to poke fun! It wasn't that long ago that I was suffering through 1-15 seasons with the Bolts, so I can relate!
Now Randy Moss is ready to jump ship, what a shock. Rivers is looking great, but I can't help but think that he'll pull a Roethlisberger and come back down to Earth.
I'm taking bets on Mike Ditka being the next Raider coach, any takers?
I think they need a no B.S. type of guy to kick Moss and Porter square in their arrogant asses!

Just checked my picks this week - holy cow, I'm actually in fourth place! (Yeah, we know THAT's gonna change like a colicky baby's diaper.)

You'd think that with 500+ yards for Drew Brees, the Saints would've won.
You would think, he did help out my fantasy football team though a lot. Pulled off the win last week, now going against the #2 scorer in our league, he's currently in 3rd place overall. I'm #1 scorer, and #1 in the league. Usually the #1 team has had the cake schedule, not this year. My points against is higher than everyone's. 111 points averaged against me each week, good thing averaging 117 points a week.

One sign the apocalypse might be upon us... I'm in second in this week's pool, and I have a very good chance to win it all (should Washington hold on to beat Carolina).

T_man357: Congrats - though, to be fair, neither of our teams played especially well today. Still, the best team today won.

PM me your snail mail address and a selection from the list I sent you, and I'll send that DVD out ASAP.

You don't owe me anything bro....We're good!!
I just enjoyed watching that game!! I don't know how you can say that neither team played well....The defenses for both teams were stellar!!!! It was far and away the best game of the week (With a predictable outcome:) )

I also want to give props to The Raiders!!! Man did I want them to beat The Chargers!! And they hung with them right to the end..Nicely played.

The Falcons are a joke!!! It was good of Vick to let the Falcon fans know how he truly feels!! Mora Sr. was right...Only he may not just be a coach killer but he might be a team killer as well!! I don't care how many dropped passes his receivers had...Flipping off your own fans is a recipe for failure.

What the hell happened to the Bronco's?? You know every year friends of mine tell me that they're overrated and every year I tell them they'll see...Well guess what...I'm the one who finally sees...Screw Denver!!

And finally if The Pats don't make it to the Super Bowl...It looks to me like The Ravens will...And probably win the whole damn thing!!! That is one scary team to face (I don't care who the team is!!)

T_man357: Congrats - though, to be fair, neither of our teams played especially well today. Still, the best team today won.

PM me your snail mail address and a selection from the list I sent you, and I'll send that DVD out ASAP.

Reactions: dailyvault
I also want to give props to The Raiders!!! Man did I want them to beat The Chargers!! And they hung with them right to the end..Nicely played.

Yes my reverse cyco-ology didn't help the outcome....

About the only good news that came out of this week is that I will, at the worse, finish in a third place tie in the office pool. If Seattle wins tonight, I get third place (and the money that goes with it) outright.

Mmmm... illegally gained Slurpees...

It would've helped the team if Rex didn't throw the ball directly into a Patriot's hand!!!!

That was a frustrating game to watch. 2 great defenses and 2 offenses that were "meh". My husband was pissed that Urlacher didn't drill Brady when he had the chance. You know, just rough him up a bit so he couldn't play the rest of the season. (I've hated Brady for a while...ever since Michigan)