O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

Funny thing was he never came close!! Brady shook him off in a BIG WAY!!

And Assante Samuel is the name of Rexs favorite target on Sunday..

It's too bad the Bears didn't start Griese and get that whole Michigan starter vs. backup thing going...I mean don't get me wrong N.E. would've still won!! But the storyline would have been a little better..

My husband was pissed that Urlacher didn't drill Brady when he had the chance. You know, just rough him up a bit so he couldn't play the rest of the season. (I've hated Brady for a while...ever since Michigan)

And, another thing that bothers me, why does Belichick dress like a hobo? Seriously...the cut-off sweat-shirt sleeves? What's next, gloves with no fingers? I also saw him during the game pick his nose and wipe it on his shirt. He's got class.

YES!!!! I finished in third place in the pool this week! (Only one point away from tying for second - but I'll take what I can get.)

This, of course, means I'll be scraping the bottom of the list next week.

I have to confess, that always makes me laugh!! He kind of looks like a homeless dwarf...But looks and class aside I'll bet you Lovie (Most hilarious name in the NFL at the moment) Would dress like a bum and pick his ass on camera if he could even come close to being as effective a head coach and have half the success that Belichick has had.. He's FAR AND AWAY the best coach in the NFL...Like it or not!!:kickass:

And, another thing that bothers me, why does Belichick dress like a hobo? Seriously...the cut-off sweat-shirt sleeves? What's next, gloves with no fingers? I also saw him during the game pick his nose and wipe it on his shirt. He's got class.

What the hell happened to the Bronco's?? You know every year friends of mine tell me that they're overrated and every year I tell them they'll see...Well guess what...I'm the one who finally sees...Screw Denver!!

Hey Hey Hey Bronco FAn Here

Calm Down

Sucks to be you don't it!!! You can forget all that calm down shit too!!
I've had Denvers back all year up till this point. I even picked them against The Pats in Foxboro because that's how much talent I thought they had!! (They're one of my favorite teams in the AFC next to The Pats & The Ravens)..But the people who have painted them as overrated are 100% correct.. Blowing the lead to The Chargers was bad enough...But losing to K.C. was the final straw!! Now they're going to try and win IN DECEMBER with a guy who's never taken a snap in the NFL...It's a joke!!! Better luck next season!!

Hey Hey Hey Bronco FAn Here

Calm Down

Well, losing at Arrowhead shouldn't have been a shocker. The Broncos have lost 7 out of their last 8 visits there. I can't belive you'r enot excited over cutler starting, it may turn them around afterall. I believe the Broncos main problem is their o-line but you never know...

I wish them well (Unless they play The Pats in the playoffs!!) But I just don't think December is the right time to start a guy who's never played a down in the NFL unless you absolutley have to!!!(And by that I mean season ending injury for your starter) This is the time for teams to be making that final playoff push for seeding, possible bye weeks, hosting a wildcard game, etc...

Losing to The Chiefs does surprise me because they're a better team than K.C. this year..(Or again, so I thought!) I just have a feeling this is a mistake that Shanahan was rushed into by public outcry and could quite possibly cost him his job....Anyway, PATS IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!! You know it's going to happen and everyone should be used to it by now!!!:kickass:

Well, losing at Arrowhead shouldn't have been a shocker. The Broncos have lost 7 out of their last 8 visits there. I can't belive you'r enot excited over cutler starting, it may turn them around afterall. I believe the Broncos main problem is their o-line but you never know...

As i blow in under the radar.... im picking my ravens by 3 over the Bengals tonight. :)

Will be cold and rainy in Cincy tonight so offence (the only thing the Bengals have going for them) will probably be limited. I say Ravens by 6. I hope I'm wrong though.

And i really don't think it's gonna get better with Jay this week, and the afc west no matter the records always play each other hard.

We take on the bills on sunday go LT :kickass:

Poor Denver. First LT, then LJ and now Alexander. They could be looking at their 3rd straight loss since they can't stop good RBs and can't run themselves.

Poor Denver. First LT, then LJ and now Alexander. They could be looking at their 3rd straight loss since they can't stop good RBs and can't run themselves.

Sad but true on the Broncos and benching the snake is not the solution right now, they're still in it, but to my advantage they play us well the chargers in 2 weeks at home so we want the rookie :heh:

The Bengals played very well last night!!!
Alot of people lost money on that game!!

Yep, a lot of people according to caliente sports book, bet over 40.5 points,
the bookies made bank, and yes the bengals played good.

Cowboys vs Giants shoulde be the one to watch!!!!