O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

Super Bowl picks (I probably can't include my Pats!!! Being shut out by Miami is embarrassing...No matter how hard they play us!!!)

I'm going to say ....Bears vs. Ravens

New Orleans against San Diego would be a good SB. Marty may actually go far in the playoffs for a change this season....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:ill: Brees vs his former team!!!!!! ouch, i hope & pray we get to the Big game, that everybody stays healthy in the chargers.

Teams that are hot right now are the 2 wild cards Bengals & Jaguars, it looks like they'll be more surprises before the season ends.

Bengals at Colts monday night should be a great game :kickass:

Dude the only thing that can keep the Chargers from post season success this year is Schottenheimer!!(Well him or The Ravens!) If they start playing "Marty Ball" once the playoff start (You know, get a 7-0 lead in the 1st quarter and try to preserve it while running out the clock) They'll be dead where they stand!! He used to be the most annoying/ridiculously conservative coach in the NFL!! We haven't seen much of that this year but remember....Old habits die hard!!

:ill: Brees vs his former team!!!!!! ouch, i hope & pray we get to the Big game, that everybody stays healthy in the chargers.

Teams that are hot right now are the 2 wild cards Bengals & Jaguars, it looks like they'll be more surprises before the season ends.

Bengals at Colts monday night should be a great game :kickass:

Dude the only thing that can keep the Chargers from post season success this year is Schottenheimer!!(Well him or The Ravens!) If they start playing "Marty Ball" once the playoff start (You know, get a 7-0 lead in the 1st quarter and try to preserve it while running out the clock) They'll be dead where they stand!! He used to be the most annoying/ridiculously conservative coach in the NFL!! We haven't seen much of that this year but remember....Old habits die hard!!

I hear you T-man, everybody in town knows that, how can we forget about that, Marty ball killed us vs the Ravens., and of course Marty ball 2 years ago when we lost to the Jets at home in the playoffs, thanks to Marty Ball :puke:

I hear you T-man, everybody in town knows that, how can we forget about that, Marty ball killed us vs the Ravens., and of course Marty ball 2 years ago when we lost to the Jets at home in the playoffs, thanks to Marty Ball :puke:

Another Charger dude, NICE!!
I have a feeling that Marty Ball is a thing of the past. Not only is it obvious that it doesn't work, but remember how pissed some of the players were?
Red Sox and White Sox win the World Series......
Marty winning a title isn't so far fetched any more! I really only see the Ravens as a threat, but then again I have a bad feeling that the Bengals are lying in the weeds.
I don't think the Bears will keep it up, so my guess out of the NFC will either be Dallas or New Orleans, which I'd LOVE to see.
I'm always being told that eventually Philip Rivers will crash back down to Earth, but I think his bad game against the Raiders and the Bills got that out of the way. As much as I hate to admit it, I really do think the Raiders got screwed on that fumble call. Sorry Thraxx!

If/When the Chargers win the big one, watch CNN.
"A Las Vegas man was arrested on charges of painting lightning bolts on the MGM lion, and the sphinx in front of the Luxor" :headbang:

Wow...Rex was passing to guys on his team. That was impressive.

yeah but the defense forgot to get on the bus and go down to st louis. i thought as a whole the defense played pretty poorly last night. with their schedual the bears should be able to go undefeated the rest of the season with rex at the helm.

T-MAN ----- THAT one of two dream matchups....

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - COLTS VS RAVENS --- (IN BALTIMORE)

that is a raven's fan dream ---- to have the irsays come to our house and we run over them like a man posessed and our defense pounds on Peyton till he just quits....

SUPERBOWL...

BEARS VS RAVENS ---- We have already beaten up on NO and squeaked Martyball earlier this season.

GO RAVENS !!!! NEVERMORE !!!!!

Well it's starting to look more and more like last years comments about the Shithawks being lucky to make it to the Super Bowl based on other teams injuries and their easy division schedule is ringing true this year!! A season sweep by the 49ers!!! Too damn funny!! Seattle is a scrub team!!(Ask the Cardinals) Alexander got his money and is satisfied with that (You can tell by the lack of intensity he's running with as opposed to last year..) And teams they beat last year in the playoffs are healthy and hungry this year...If Seattle doesn't get a 1st round bye....They're a first round elimination!!

Congrats to the 49ers!!! Mike Nolan really has this team heading in the right direction!! It's too bad they couldn't beat G.B. last week or this division would be even tighter!!

Well, the good news is that I'm in a tie for first place in this week's pool...

The bad news is that it's a 30-way tie, and everyone has zero points, 'cause we all bet against the 49'ers.

Well the Colts put the beat down on The Cincinnati Felons pretty good!!
I still don't think they'll be able to hang with The Ravens, Chargers or Patriots once the playoffs start....But time will tell.

Well damnit, the Colts raped my Bengals. I didn't pick the Bengals to win in Indy but I at least thought it would be a close game. Being a lifelong Bengals fan I'm used to losing but this one cut pretty deep. At least we're a competative team now wich is lightyears above what we've been for the past 15 years or so. They now HAVE to win the next two games in order to be in playoff contention. Anyway, cograts to the better team...the Colts. I do pick Cincy to beat Denver next week though so there's still hope if they get their act togather.

Reactions: dailyvault
So the family and I were coming home from the Denny's in Gurnee on Sunday night. We look at the on-ramp for the Tri-State, and there are three cop cars all lit up.

I said, "Hey, look... Tank Johnson's home from the game."