O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

Listen to me now...And believe me NOW!!!
The Raiders with the 1st pick of the 2007 NFL Draft will select Brady Quinn, QB Notre Dame and ruin his chances at being offensive rookie of the year or making any type of run at the playoffs...

And the new Raiders coach will be last years Arizona Cardinal waterboy.... Dennis Green and he will lead The Raiders on a 1-15 journey that will be both fun and painful to watch at the same time (kind of like a train wreck...Only worse) They will replace Moss for T.O. and we'll all just get to sit back and watch the cancer spread...While they finish dead last in the AFC West again.

Don't consider me psychic or a god....I'm just a man with INCREDIBLE foresight!! This will happen..:) :p

Oh and by the way......:) :loco: Just messing with you!!! Seriously though:lol:

Most self centered, retarded quote of 2006...
"I don't see how people can point the finger at me". "I think I had a great season. ... I can't do it all by myself. I call myself Superman, but I really don't have the cape on my back. I can't change the game in certain situations. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't." --Michael Vick, 12/31/06.

Funny stuff T Man, there was a rumor 3 weeks ago that the Raiders wanted to negotiate with the Falcons to bring Vick to Oakland!!!!

Jim Rome said something similar to your quote but he said that the Raiders next season would be like watching a train wreck in slow motion

All in good spirit and fun with me i'm not flamming or being an asshole

Updated: Jan. 4, 2007, 11:07 PM ET
Shell loses Raiders' head coaching job for second time

Art Shell has been fired as head coach of the Oakland Raiders for the second time in 13 years.

After a daylong meeting between Shell and owner Al Davis on Thursday, Davis decided to go a different direction with his head coaching position. The Raiders finished 2-14 this season, and the offense scored only 12 touchdowns in 16 games.

The sides were expected to meet again Friday morning to determine whether Shell would return as head coach in 2007 season, but two hours after Thursday's meeting, the decision was made: Shell was out as head coach.

"Al Davis and Art Shell met today and discussed the 2006 football season" the Raiders said in a statement. "While Art will no longer serve as head coach, he and Mr. Davis have discussed and will continue to discuss opportunities for Art to remain a valued member of the Raider organization."

Shell is expected to meet with his staff Friday to inform them that he's done as the Raiders' coach.

Shell was hired as head coach in February when Davis admitted he made a mistake in firing him in 1994. Shell's record as the Raiders' head coach was 56-41 from 1989-94. In 1989, Shell was enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame after one of the most distinguished careers in Raiders history.

After Shell's firing in 1994, only one Raiders coach, Jon Gruden, had a winning tenure. Shell met with Davis last January, and Davis felt he needed to bring in a former Raider who believed in the team's tradition as head coach. Shell was given a two-year contract to turn the team around.

Shell and wide receiver Jerry Porter hit it off poorly during the offseason, and Porter barely played in 2006 even though he was healthy most of the season. Wide receiver Randy Moss complained about his frustrations about the Raiders' offense. By mid-season, Shell demoted offensive coordinator Tom Walsh, whom he hired from a dude ranch, and replaced him with John Shoop, the former Chicago Bears offensive coordinator who was coaching the tight ends.

Unfortunately for the Raiders, the offense didn't change. It still struggled to score points.

One possible candidate for the job might be on staff. Defensive coordinator Rob Ryan turned around the defense, which started eight young players. Davis, however, likes to hire offensive head coaches, so it would go against Raiders tradition to hire a defensive coach.

At this stage, though, Davis is looking for any solution. In the past four years, the Raiders have had a 15-49 record.

Listen to me now...And believe me NOW!!!
The Raiders with the 1st pick of the 2007 NFL Draft will select Brady Quinn, QB Notre Dame and ruin his chances at being offensive rookie of the year or making any type of run at the playoffs...

And the new Raiders coach will be last years Arizona Cardinal waterboy.... Dennis Green and he will lead The Raiders on a 1-15 journey that will be both fun and painful to watch at the same time (kind of like a train wreck...Only worse) They will replace Moss for T.O. and we'll all just get to sit back and watch the cancer spread...While they finish dead last in the AFC West again.

Don't consider me psychic or a god....I'm just a man with INCREDIBLE foresight!! This will happen..:) :p

Oh and by the way......:) :loco: Just messing with you!!! Seriously though:lol:

"I don't see how people can point the finger at me". "I think I had a great season. ... I can't do it all by myself. I call myself Superman, but I really don't have the cape on my back. I can't change the game in certain situations. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't." --Michael Vick, 12/31/06.

After last nights game..... it would be a grave mistake to get Quinn.....

And from what i hear is that the Defensive coorinator will become head coach
Rob Ryan and the players like him......

I agree about Quinn...It seems like almost every N.D. player gets rated higher than they truly deserve... JaMarcus Russell (LSU) better look out!! He's probably on The Raiders short list of QB's now..

I feel bad for Art Shell!! Davis can use that mistake firing him excuse all day if he wants but football fans know the truth.....He simply could not get a quality coach for the Raiders who would agree to be his puppet so he brought back the only guy in the organization with head coaching experience..It's not Shells fault things went so bad in Oakland and Davis knows it!! He's just to ignorant to accept responsibility for it.

I don't know how good hiring the Def Coodinator will work out there...Liking your coach is good and all but that doesn't make him any good..

Rumor is The Giants are going to fire Tom Coughlin if he loses to The Eagles this weekend..Should this happen that's the guy The Raiders should look at (IMO) . Bring a little discipline to a team that has none..

This team has Randy Moss, Lamont Jordan, Jerry Porter, Doug Gabriel and other decent players on offense and a pretty decent in spots defense... Bring in a good QB (Whether through the draft of free agency) And a good coach could tie it all together for them and at least make them less of an embarrassment than they were this year.

After last nights game..... it would be a grave mistake to get Quinn.....

And from what i hear is that the Defensive coorinator will become head coach
Rob Ryan and the players like him......

Shell demoted offensive coordinator Tom Walsh, whom he hired from a dude ranch

I swear The Raiders are the ONLY team in the NFL where the above statement is not surprising!!! They tried getting a QB (Jeff George) from the cemetery... And now I know they got there Offensive Coodinator from a dude ranch....I don't know whether to laugh or not....Oh what the hell..TOO FUNNY!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just want to make sure you know that I wasn't disrespecting The Chargers
(Or any of the playoff teams except The Shithawks!!) I just don't think they have enough big game experience to beat The Pats or Ravens should they meet for the AFC Title...But stranger things have happened..

Here's my Wildcard Weekend Picks..

Saturday:

The Chiefs +7 1/2

The Cowboys +3

Sunday:

The Jets +8 1/2 (With the Pats winning the game!!!:kickass:)

The Eagles -7

As much as I think Larry Johnson is going to run all over Indy. I think Herman Edwards is an overrated coach who cannot win big games. I think KC will cover the spread but lose the game.

Cowboys/Seahawks -I wish they could both lose. I cannot stand the Cowboys and I hate Seattle because Shawn Alexander is on my Fantasy Football team. I guess I'll say Seahawks will win.

Jets/Pats-As much as I like what Mangini is doing, the Jets won't win. Bellichik is never beaten twice in the same season by the same coach. Pats will walk away with this one.

The Eagles are going to beat the hell out of the Giants. As bad as Eli has played. Their losses on defense are what has cost them this season. Too many injuries on that side of the ball.

As much as I think Larry Johnson is going to run all over Indy. I think Herman Edwards is an overrated coach who cannot win big games. I think KC will cover the spread but lose the game.
I agree with everything you've stated above...I guess the only thing I want to know is how many big games have the combination of Dungy/Manning won??

Cowboys/Seahawks -I wish they could both lose. I cannot stand the Cowboys and I hate Seattle because Shawn Alexander is on my Fantasy Football team. I guess I'll say Seahawks will win.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!! But I do think Dallas is the better of the two.

Jets/Pats-As much as I like what Mangini is doing, the Jets won't win. Bellichik is never beaten twice in the same season by the same coach. Pats will walk away with this one.

Will be closer than you think...Tough division playoff game!! But a Pats win none the less..

The Eagles are going to beat the hell out of the Giants. As bad as Eli has played. Their losses on defense are what has cost them this season. Too many injuries on that side of the ball.
My thoughts exactly!! Eagles are going to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl!!

Totally dude i hate the cowboys & the shithawks, my friend's kid is 5 and a big Patriots fan, he was telling me last nigh that if dallas & seattle would tie could the league eliminate them both :lol: , i was rolling.

It would be cool if both Manning Brothers get knocked out this weekend :heh:

I was disturbed to hear Rex Grossman say that he didn't prepare for the Packers game. I have been a Rex supporter all year but, this was just too much. It reminded me of when Rob Johnson was playing for Buffalo and admitted that he didn't watch film of other teams because it was boring.

watch a real game next weekend ,,,, DOLTS - RAVENS.

we're all chompin at the bit here in Baltimore lemme tell ya.

Baltimore has the ingredients to beat Indy and win it all. Their defense is a notch below their '00 team but, the offense is head and shoulders better than it was then.

Sorry I´m quite new on this forum and I couldn´t see the whole posts but I love NFL and try to watch almost every match here on a spanish TV (usually 3 o 4 every week)

Yesterday I watched saturday wild cards (the best NFL weekend without doubt).

Colts: P. Manning had ups (30/38) and downs (3 interceptions, not long passes) yesterday but if they can controll his "downs", I guess Ravens has to take care with Colts. However, I hope and consider Ravens are better.

Seahawks: For me they´re overrated like any of you have said, specially Hasselbeck but yesterday we could watch "the luck of the champion" against Cowboys. I´d like to fail but I see Seahawks, at least, in NFC final.

Today:

Jets at Patriots: Easy win for New England. Lots of play off experience.

Giants at Eagles: Maybe Eagles are better team but they weren´t the most regular team during regular season. Giants comeback in their regular season match can affect Eagles. Let´s go Giants!.

In any case, I´d like to watch Chargers winning Superbowl this year but I guess responsibility will have bad effects on them. I hope not but...

Thraxx - not to rub salt in the wounds, but I found this while browsing the Internet, and had to post it...

raiders_owned.bmp

Well there were some memorable moments about this weekends Wild Card games both good and bad!! Worst call of the games was the ref reversing that Witten 1st down that would've sealed the win for Dallas..I mean that had homefield call written all over it!! (I don't too much care since my hatred for the Cowboys is really not that much less than it is for the Shithawks) But I hate to see a team lose because of inept refs...The Romo fumble of the snap probably wouldn't have happened if that call stood. But Seattle won't be done any favors like that in Chicago!!

And it doesn't look too good for the Chargers next week...The Pats are in synch and that's probably going to be bad news for the rest of the AFC!!

Indy's going to end up losing setting up the matchup of the #1 & #2 defenses in the AFC this year Patriots @ Ravens.. And I don't think The Ravens have played against a QB as good as Brady all year!! His mistake free play is going to make it very interesting when it happens..

And Philly....What else can really be said!! They're in synch and Jeff Garcia has that offense rolling...It's too bad because I like the Saints and want them to do well...But I think the Eagles are Super Bowl bound!!

GO PATS!!!:headbang: :kickass:

I'll probably have Remington13 Googling my house after this post to light it on fire... but I really don't feel that confident in the Bears for Sunday. I'm afraid the tide has turned for both teams - and this time, things are in the Seahawks's favor.

The only possible ray of light would be to see Griese start as QB.

Pats looked good this weekend, Tman... they're definitely gonna be tough.