I'm back

Behindert

Mar 17, 2007
Örebro, Sweden
www.myspace.com
Hey folks, it's been a while :)

I thought I should start posting here again since it's such a great forum and all.
I've been ridicilously busy with studies for a long time, but now things are starting to calm down a bit. I've been making music but haven't really shared much with anyone, which is kinda pointless not doing heh.. So anyways, here's a song I'm working on for a school project, hope ya dig it! :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/389199/Proj 7 1-1 b SSL.mp3

//André

Great Job, sounds like In Flames mixed with Djent :)

God I hate as soon as someone hears a groove riff "Oh it's djent".
Dude, they're just groove metal riffs, it's not "Djent" and there isn't even much of these kinda riffs in the song anyway.

SUPER awkward tune, but really cool. I like it.

Awkward how exactly?
Definitely wasn't a word that came to mind when I listened to it.

To the OP, I have no idea who you are, but you're an insane guitarist.
This song is seriously the best new song I've heard in the "Rate My Mix" section in months. I'm listening to it for about the 5th time in a row now haha.
Only thing I could think of it to change is to maybe to automate/change the levels of the "chorus" rhythm guitars so they sit a little higher so they're a little more distinct sounding in the mix.
But otherwise, it sounds great man, I love it.

I agree, can't say I heard anything that could be described as djent. It sounds great as usual but it's not as good as some of the other ones.

Harry, if this is the first time you hear any of Behindert's song I suggest you do a search of the forum for his posts. He has posted several tracks which are all great.

Bumping this, because this song is awesome and you bastards gotta hear this.
Currently on about my 30th listen of this already

Pretty cool stuff.

Not a fan of the construction of the song, but you're pushing some cool tones!

For those who don't know, Behindert, like Kazrog said, was there ages ago back when I only used to lurk around, and he always had great tones and songs.