I'm back

Ahh, what a welcoming haha.. Thanks guys!

Some details hmm..

Guitars: Revalver mkIII. I used the 6505+-model with the "bassbox" thing in front. I also used a saturation plug.

Bass: It's a REAL bass this time haha.. I bought an Ibanez SR700 AM which sounds really cool, I'd really recommend it. I used Ampeg SVX for the subs and revalver for the distortion. I compressed the sub channel and limited pretty hard.

Drums: My own samples, though I've changed alot of them since the last time I posted here. Parallell compression om the entire drum bus. I think I used 3 different snare samples for this song, that way you get a more ehh, "unique" sound :) Using different compressors on the different samples can give a nice character, which you don't really get from using just one sample.

Harry Hughes: thanks dude :) Ah yeah, maybe the chorus needs more energy.. We'll see how it comes along when the vocals are done :)

FINALLY. Damn, I've been waiting a LONG time for something new from you. :) In honor of this new song, I won't even quote my worn out compliments as usual, you'll get a new, fresh compliment for a change. :lol:

This is such a welcome treat to my ears! :D You've changed some of your sounds (ahhh...just read your post...yeah, seems you did change some things). Real bass now? Sounds fantastic! This will get played repeatedly today, for sure. :) And, another track to add to my Behindert compilation CD. ;)

EDIT: By the way, get with it! Put a Santa hat on your avatar!!! ;)