I'm Back

Thanks for the reply joey! Super pumped you're back on here, the new place is looking sweet. should get some pictures up on your site.

Also curious what strings would you recommend/prefer to use when recording?? I still haven't a brand I've loved
How often do you make guitars/bass change strings during an album?

Thanks for the reply joey! Also, if you dont mind me asking, have you got any tips in mixing Clean vocals and processing ?
Thanks again Joey, it means a lot !

Thanks for the reply joey! Super pumped you're back on here, the new place is looking sweet. should get some pictures up on your site.

Also curious what strings would you recommend/prefer to use when recording?? I still haven't a brand I've loved
How often do you make guitars/bass change strings during an album?

We always try to match the strings to the tuning. I typically use whatever the band is sponsored by but if not, then ernie ball (hey ernie ball, hit me up! lets do this both ways!).

for bass, I enjoy blue steel. Secret weapon.

Hey Joey, I'm gonna have a 6 track EP ready in about 1-2 weeks time. Can you message me your email/payment/contact details.
Thanks

Hey Joey, glad you back !
Q : I always doing slip editing with DI guitar to fixes timing issue, but it's always fuck up the phase correlations between gtr L and gtr R. sometimes i need to adjust it manually note per note to fixes phasing issue lol.

Any tips to fix phasing issue doubletrcked hardpanned guitar ?

I have a question Joey. I really admire your synth work. It's in your face, sounds super full, and I simply cannot express how much I love how you layer pads with leads and so forth which matches the songs of bands perfectly. Even the bands I don't care much for, if you did post pro keys work I love it haha.

My question though is, how do you go about creating synth parts to songs. Like what do you do to find a good sounding synth and what fits with certain guitar parts and so forth? Do you work with the melodies of singing parts if its for lets say a chorus?

Sorry if this sounds super dumb and newb like.

... or they just wanted to work with someone else :lol:

Lol because their label/management doesn't do all that kind of stuff and all...

there is no waiting line for mastering, and turn around is 1 week.

Hey Joey!

Can you send me your rates for mastering? My band has a full length (11 songs) that we would like to get remastered because they sound a little dull. They are professionally recorded, so they should be pretty easy to work with. We are heading back in the studio this month, so if it is out of our budget to get the entire full length remastered, then we will just start by sending you the new stuff. I'd like per song/3 song ep/ full length (I'm not sure if you do different rates for different projects) I would appreciate it!

Thanks bud! We love your work!

Hey Joey!

Can you send me your rates for mastering? My band has a full length (11 songs) that we would like to get remastered because they sound a little dull. They are professionally recorded, so they should be pretty easy to work with. We are heading back in the studio this month, so if it is out of our budget to get the entire full length remastered, then we will just start by sending you the new stuff. I'd like per song/3 song ep/ full length (I'm not sure if you do different rates for different projects) I would appreciate it!

Thanks bud! We love your work!

$50/song.

Hey Joey, I tried sending you a message regarding mastering one song, but your messages are full and your manager's information isn't listed on your twitter anymore---so I'm not sure how to get ahold of you, let me know thanks!

Hello Joey!

Just want to ask if you are interested in Mastering our upcoming 12 Track LP?
The recordings are barely finished.
The Band is called Choice Quality and we play a kind of modern Metalcore.

I can give you a preview of the songs in a few weeks.

What is your rate and current waiting time on mastering?

Thank you

Greets from Austria
Chris