I'm being cheeky-nowt to do with Saxon,but it IS for a good cause!

I am now slightly worried that you have mentioned a Trampoline, Saxon, Priest, DC and Quo in the same sentence :lol: But I needn't worry about your ceiling's eh ?:p

:lol: Well, you can't do bouncing to just any old music, can ya? :D As for my ceilings...are you saying I'm small or summat? :lol: But you are right - the ceilings are safe, there's no danger of me banging my head on 'em! :D

My mum is doing the run/walk again this year for my old man (may he restinpeace) and for my wife who found a lump 10 weeks after we got married (dont worry, she survived:kickass: :kickass: ).

tell ya what, you provide proof that you have completed the event, and I`ll double my mum`s sponsorship.

Deal?

mark

Since my mom won't have too long here with us (yup, cancer, too :cry: ) I thought it's just right to help here a little bit.

*sigh*

My mum is doing the run/walk again this year for my old man (may he restinpeace) and for my wife who found a lump 10 weeks after we got married (dont worry, she survived:kickass: :kickass: ).

tell ya what, you provide proof that you have completed the event, and I`ll double my mum`s sponsorship.

Deal?

mark

I will definitely provide proof that I did it, so that everyone off here who has sponsored me can see it was worthwhile - I will receive a "thank you" letter once I pay my sponsor money over, so I will take a pic and put it on here - and depending what condition I'm in after the run, I might even post one of me to prove what shocking physical condition I'm in!! :D

Crusader747 - Thanks so much for sponsoring me!! I didn't expect you to sponsor me, after some of the grief I've given you on here! :D Is that to make up for laughing at me 'cos I like Snow Patrol? :lol: :lol:

I am putting this back at the top for a few reasons.To my shame i have added no comments,not evan a good luck.
GOOD LUCK SAMMI

I will be sending you some money soon.I was thinking about the big C today.Mothers day,my wife lost her mother 13 years ago.

I am putting this back at the top for a few reasons.To my shame i have added no comments,not evan a good luck.
GOOD LUCK SAMMI

I will be sending you some money soon.I was thinking about the big C today.Mothers day,my wife lost her mother 13 years ago.

Thanks Wilks :) Mothers Day is not the same when you no longer have your own mum (even when you're a mum yourself), so I can sympathise with your wife :cry:

On a more positive note - the support I have had so far (financial and non-financial) off the people on here has been fantastic :worship:

Mothers Day is not the same when you no longer have your own mum

I'm with you there ! :cry:

But Saxon playing "We will Remember" on Friday night helped, I know its about Rock stars (Phil Lynott et all) passing over but I have always found that song a comfort.

And hey my Mum and Dad both ROCKED in their own way ! :headbang: