Another message for Valanx (nowt to do with Saxon)

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
Congratulations Valanx on your wedding. I very nearly emailed in a request to planetrock radio asking them to play Am I Evil for your wedding but got the dates mixed up, so in the end I didn't bother. I hope you managed to pick some decent rock songs for your wedding and I hope DH was in amongst them.

Anyway I'm sure everyone is just dying to see the wedding pics Valanx, so howzaboot sticking one up of you and the Emperess!!!!!! Just one will do in case you're so grotesque and a pic of your coupon might result in everyone's pc's crashing hehehehe

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Congratulations Valanx on your wedding. I very nearly emailed in a request to planetrock radio asking them to play Am I Evil for your wedding but got the dates mixed up, so in the end I didn't bother. I hope you managed to pick some decent rock songs for your wedding and I hope DH was in amongst them.

Anyway I'm sure everyone is just dying to see the wedding pics Valanx, so howzaboot sticking one up of you and the Emperess!!!!!! Just one will do in case you're so grotesque and a pic of your coupon might result in everyone's pc's crashing hehehehe

Thanks for the kind words Princess_of_teh_night !!
I was considering posting up a couple of pictures somewhere, every thing was wonderfull and we got some great pictures

And yeah some decent tuneage was played that night!

I also got some good pics from the korn concert i need to put up somewhere as well.

so howzaboot sticking one up of you and the Emperess!!!!!! Just one will do in case you're so grotesque and a pic of your coupon might result in everyone's pc's crashing hehehehe

lmao! :)

valanx said:
I also got some good pics from the korn concert i need to put up somewhere as well.

Hehehehehehe..............now do you really want me to tell you where you can put those Korn photos Valanx????.

I'm waiting with baited breath to see your wedding pics, so don't keep us waiting too long, I'm dying to find out if you really are the ultimate hunk you say you are lol lol lol.

Hehehehehehe..............now do you really want me to tell you where you can put those Korn photos Valanx????.

Hehe! good one! I guess you dont like KoRn then?....oh yeah, of course you dont, they didnt start in like 1980 and were not involved in NWOBHM !

I'm waiting with baited breath to see your wedding pics, so don't keep us waiting too long, I'm dying to find out if you really are the ultimate hunk you say you are lol lol lol.

Ok, I have found an image host and im now in the process of looking through the 400+ plus pictures on my hard drive to find the best ones for uploading. A cool idea actually because it saves me emailing them to friends relatives etc. Thanks!!!