I'm BORED!

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
The box set with every Flying Circus episode? My friend has that, and it's quite possibly the greatest thing since canned ham.

It actually is the greatest thing since canned ham. :lol:

Well, there's egg and bacon...
egg, sausage and bacon...
egg and spam...
egg, bacon and spam...
egg, bacon, sausage and spam...
spam, bacon, sausage and spam...
spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam...
spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam, tomato and spam...
spam, spam, spam, egg and spam...
spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam...
or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam!!

:lol: :lol:

EDIT: now it's the correct lines...

:lol: Well, reading through all those is going to keep me occupied for the rest of the night... ah, the wonders of Python (Monty). :D

Back to the original topic! I'm bored. Come on people.. I need something to do. Give me a chat room that people actually talk in. These IRC rooms are too gr-l-m und kold for me. Nobody talks, they just stare at their computer screens with a mean face and their arms crossed. So come on! Help a poor man out!

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
Back to the original topic! I'm bored. Come on people.. I need something to do. Give me a chat room that people actually talk in. These IRC rooms are too gr-l-m und kold for me. Nobody talks, they just stare at their computer screens with a mean face and their arms crossed. So come on! Help a poor man out!

:( I need excitement again too.