I'm confused...

Silent Spirit

Sup Dudes!
Dec 5, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
This is my first day on the forums and I don't understand why Zero Hour and Death Machine are being grouped together? Is Death Machine a solo project from one of the members of Zero Hour? I have never heard of Death Machine and would appricate it if someone could enlighten me.

Since I'm here, I might as well say it. Zero Hour has redefined music for me. It has changed the way I view albums. UNBELIEVABLY talented musicans!!!!! I am very surprised any album could turn out half as good as Towers of Avarice!!! I simply cannot wait for you fine artists to put out another album.

One last thing, I read this paragraph on The Laser's Edge website:

ZERO HOUR
After a busy 2001, the band is now focusing their efforts on their next album. The band is currently rehearsing material to be recorded this summer for an early 2003 release date.

This was extremely exciting to hear and I wonder if there is any truth behind it?

Yes Death Machine is a side project.
Jasun, Troy and Mike are in the band but with a diffrerent singer (Kirk) and a keyboard player. It is a much more agressive type of music, everyone has been comparing it as a cross between Soilwork and Meshuggah. Killer stuff!

As far as the ZH statement on the Sensory page, that is not really true. The band will start recording the new CD soon but it probally wont be released until sometime around the end of 2003, but they are going to re-issue their S/T CD through Sensory in March 2003 with 2 added tracks that were supposed to be on the original pressing but the guys ran out of money, and there will also be 2 other tracks and new artwork and CD packaging by Travis Smith.

Hope that kinda answers your questions

Bob "Buddah"