Zero Hour has a forum here? That's sweet!

Opethfan1980

Jaded and Gaunt
May 8, 2002
California, USA
sunsetfuneral.iuma.com
Zero Hour rules all.

I went to see them with a couple friends at the Cactus Club in San Jose, CA, about 6 months ago (they were playing with a bunch of other bands. The only ones whom I remember are Imagicka, and San Resina).

Anyhow, our jaws hit the floor as soon as Zero Hour started playing their first song, and remained there for their entire set.

The level of musicianship, technicality, and tightness of the playing was something none of us had ever seen before.

Even though we were beyond broke, we pitched our money together to purchase a copy of "The Towers of Avarice."

It was truly an inspiring performance, and, along with In Flames, and Sentenced, Zero Hour was the best band I've ever seen live, and certainly the most memorable concert experience I've had.

Hey brotha,

I saw you at the in Flames show in SF right? I could be wrong but thanks so much man for taking the time out to visit our forum, very cool brotha. I hope you have a great weekend and thank you again.

Jasun/ZH

Hey, you remember me? That's awesome!

Anyhow, I can't wait to see Zero Hour again live. You guys inspired like all of us to start bands (we were playing music and all before seeing you guys, but that show was just like an epiphany for us).

Thanks again!