ZERO HOUR Announces new Lead Singer - sound clip available

Talk about being late to the party...

I am stoked that Chris is in Zero Hour. I was a huge fan of Power of Omens, and it devestaded me that they broke up. I am also a huge fan of Zero Hour, owning a couple of your cd's (towers, meta), so hearing this news got me gitty like a little school girl.

Chris has vocals that are out of this world, and listening to the sample, it sounds like they fit awesomely well with Zero Hour. IMO, Chris is one of the strongest and best vocalists in the Prog Metal scence

Theater of Omens said:
Talk about being late to the party...

I am stoked that Chris is in Zero Hour. I was a huge fan of Power of Omens, and it devestaded me that they broke up. I am also a huge fan of Zero Hour, owning a couple of your cd's (towers, meta), so hearing this news got me gitty like a little school girl.

Chris has vocals that are out of this world, and listening to the sample, it sounds like they fit awesomely well with Zero Hour. IMO, Chris is one of the strongest and best vocalists in the Prog Metal scence

In all seriousness

I would have to agree with every word you wrote. :headbang:

I think both Erik and Fred did amazing work on their respective CD's so all cred to those guys!

As for Chris, I fear he's going to make it sound too much power metal. Not that he has a bad voice (quite the opposite in fact!), but I'm not sure how it will fit ZH's music. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I hope ZH will stick to the "darker" edge and not fall into the prog/power-metal category. No disrespect to Chris however, your PoO stuff is really good! :headbang: