Zero Hour queries

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
I've had a few questions for Zero Hour... perhaps they've been answered before...

1. What is the time frame for the new album? My appetite for new Zero Hour is unrelenting. :D

2. What label will the album be released through?

3. Does Zero Hour have touring plans for the United States (specifically the Northeast)?

In conclusion, thank you Zero Hour... for making such unique and wonderful music. It truly means a lot to me... your music touches my soul..... and being a drummer myself... Mike Guy is a HUGE influence on me... although I'm not 1/100000000th the drummer Mike is!

Well I can answer a couple of those questions for you if you would like. The answers are right from the band.

1)The target time is 50 mintues.
2)The label will still be "Sensory" like "Towers of Avarice"
3)This questions the guys have to answer although I will say that any offers that come their way I'm sure they would love to take.

Hope this helps. Jay or Troy will probably give you a comment or two on the tour next time their in here.

Jersey Dave

Demonspell,

There is talk of doing a US Tour but at likw I said its just talk. WE would love to do some shows your way and we will see soon on that end. Yeah De-evolution is the title its another concept CD and we are really happy with the material. Thanks my brotha for thye intrest.

Jasun/ZH