videos

spatch

Nov 20, 2003
London Uk
I know this is a old question; but any plans for Zero Hour to shoot a video for the new CD.
Really looking forward to the new CD
Zero Hour Rules!!
John

Spatch whats up my brotha! This is how I see it, we did a video for Death Machine in hopes that we would get it played on some video channels of any sort, the label didnt push or have any resources to have that done for us. So we are going to pass on making a video as much as we would love to.
In the future we do want to make a video, not this next album but who knows maybe in the future for ZH, its our baby!

Jasun/ZH

Cheers for the info!. How about recording some live video mpeg files when you next play live and putting them on the web so people can see how awasome you guys are in concert.
ZH Rules
ZHJ&T said:
Spatch whats up my brotha! This is how I see it, we did a video for Death Machine in hopes that we would get it played on some video channels of any sort, the label didnt push or have any resources to have that done for us. So we are going to pass on making a video as much as we would love to.
In the future we do want to make a video, not this next album but who knows maybe in the future for ZH, its our baby!

Jasun/ZH