I'm cruisin... wanna bunk with me?

Well, we obviously won't get you down to $200 haha. I'll have a military discount up asap. I think it's a wonderful idea and surprised at myself for not thinking of it. (mom of a Navy boy) All the same- we'll get one posted.

I'm also very appreciative of your support for this trip. I'm really hoping we can do this each spring and travel to a new locale each trip. I have never been to the Bahamas myself so I'm looking forward to that aspect as well. I thought the overnight there would be a fun in-between to two concerts (three if you count the preparty).

PM and email are out to Steven.
(Yes, I am a male):)

Great job on TexasBeth being able to get the military discount up and going so quickly!:kickass:

I'm going to try and post a photo of myself for anyone going to ProgPower.
Maybe we can meet somewhere or just around! :loco:

Looks like I need to link to PhotoBucket or something.

Maybe tomorrow!
Gotta get some sleep!

SO need a roomie for this cruise!!

I'm ready to book and WILL be going....but if I have to pay for double occupancy to do so....well....step awaaaay from my cabin door. I won't be held responsible for the sheer lunacy required to justify that expense. Just sayin'....

But really. I'm kinda' nice. Usually. Please?

Hey all. Just introducing myself.

I am one of the DJ's on Infernal Rock Radio. My show is on Fridays from 5pm-9pm EST.

I will be going on the Power Cruise and I'm totally looking forward to it.

As it stands right now, I THINK I have a roommate sorted out, but if for whatever reason, she backs out, or is unable to attend, I'll be a single looking for a roomie!!

I look forward to meeting you all, and special thanks to Beth for setting this whole thing up!!!

This cruise is gonna ROCK in more ways than one!!!

Wulfric

PS And make sure you check out my show on Fridays!!

Hey all. Just introducing myself.

I am one of the DJ's on Infernal Rock Radio. My show is on Fridays from 5pm-9pm EST.

I will be going on the Power Cruise and I'm totally looking forward to it.

As it stands right now, I THINK I have a roommate sorted out, but if for whatever reason, she backs out, or is unable to attend, I'll be a single looking for a roomie!!

I look forward to meeting you all, and special thanks to Beth for setting this whole thing up!!!

This cruise is gonna ROCK in more ways than one!!!

Wulfric

PS And make sure you check out my show on Fridays!!

Hey brother! I'm so happy to know that you are going dude! RIght On! We will make our best to deliver our best show man! Great news!!

Rafa>> I can't wait to meet you man. And I totaly can't wait to see The Element perform. I've seen JOP and C2C several times, so for me it's all the other bands I HAVEN'T seen that's gonna rock!!!

ok, call me stupid but i didn't get it yet............. do we pay per cabin or per person ???????????? i heard some cabins can hold up till 6 people ............ do you pay the price x 6 or do you divide it per 6 ????????????? sorry, i'm not a retard it's just that i've heard both versions ...................... thx for some info on that!

HELLO EVERYONE! Mitch here (Circle II Circle / The Element) just checking in with everyone! I'm excited for this cruise! Gonna get to meet a lot of you that I know but never met face to face! LOL Not to mention we're going to the BAHAMAS!!! \mm/ And of course.....Lets not forget the bands! Can't wait to see Future's End, Pagans Mind, Evergrey, hell.....ALL of them. SO....Looking forward to hearing from you guys! (and gals! lol) METAL FUCKIN' TO YA!

Hey Ms. Teresa,
Sent you the email and hope it clarified everything. It is per person and cabins can hold up to five people. Looking forward to meeting you- and everyone onboard. : )

ok, call me stupid but i didn't get it yet............. do we pay per cabin or per person ???????????? i heard some cabins can hold up till 6 people ............ do you pay the price x 6 or do you divide it per 6 ????????????? sorry, i'm not a retard it's just that i've heard both versions ...................... thx for some info on that!

MITCH! You ready to rock?! Gonna be a great time out there. I know you (and all the guys playing) are pretty excited about this trip- I'm excited and nerved up just because at that time it will be the fruition of nearly 3 years of thinking, plotting, and planning.

So much to do- but can't come fast enough!

HELLO EVERYONE! Mitch here (Circle II Circle / The Element) just checking in with everyone! I'm excited for this cruise! Gonna get to meet a lot of you that I know but never met face to face! LOL Not to mention we're going to the BAHAMAS!!! mm/ And of course.....Lets not forget the bands! Can't wait to see Future's End, Pagans Mind, Evergrey, hell.....ALL of them. SO....Looking forward to hearing from you guys! (and gals! lol) METAL FUCKIN' TO YA!

Hey Ms. Teresa,
Sent you the email and hope it clarified everything. It is per person and cabins can hold up to five people. Looking forward to meeting you- and everyone onboard. : )

thanks Beth ! i'll be booking that cabin soon !!!!!!!!!! my bikini 's ready !!!!!!:p

Been out of town over a week- HOME HOORAY!

There are still those seeking roommates and I try to refer to this board but they don't all come. Is anyone still in need of a roomie that reads this?