I'm currently wearing...

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Vinnie Vincent makeup!!! Gonna take some pics soon hehe. Gettin' ready for Kissteria.

However I don't know if I will end up wearing it there, because:
a) My ride has cancelled so I have to get public transport lol
b) It looks a bit dodgy, the black around the eyes and all the black lines look really rough adn I ran out of black so I can't fix it up hahaha... and I have silver instead of gold in the cross.

It still looks pretty cool from a distance but up close it looks very rough and messy. So, that mixed with the transport thing, I may not wear it now.... just take the pics and take it off before I leave :(

Hey it wasn't just coz of the no lift thing. It looked really bad up close it was all patchy and rough and I ran out of stuff to fix it up! It looked great from a distance but terrible up close lol!

Vinnie is just misunderstood.

I find it funny that people bag Vinnie and say he deserved to be kicked out of Kiss coz of his ego etc.... look at the egos of the 2 people that kicked him out though?

Vinnie is a really quiet dude who keeps to himself and has never considered himself a rock star. He just doesn't like to compromise his ideas and music with others.

Vinnie was the best guitarist/writer they ever had imo though. Creatures, Lick It Up and Revenge are 3 of my fave Kiss albums (Creatures is my #1), and easily their 3 heaviest albums (well not including Carnival Of Souls but that's a different type of heavy really) and who co-wrote those 3 albums with them and played on the first 2? Vinnie of course :D

He's credited for co-writing about 4 I think (including Unholy, I Just Wanna, etc) .... but I think he had a part in some other ones he wasn't credited for as well coz I'm pretty sure that was part of the court case last year.

YOU SAW KISS ON THE LICK IT UP TOUR?!?!??!?!?!

:eek: :eek:

I would KILL to have seen Kiss anytime live between 82-84!!! *&^@)$&#@^$&^#@$&@ Well anytime in the '80s in fact but especially the Creatures or Lick It Up tours with Vinnie!