New Kiss stuff

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I just saw the new "Creatures Of The Night" figures. They suck. Well the figures look good but they are incorrect! They are wearing costumes from the Dynasty/Unmasked era, not the Elder/Creatures era. Paul has that feminine to he's wearing in the "Is That You?" video, Ace and Gene look like they're straight out of the "I Was Made For Lovin' You" video, and Eric is wearing the costume he had on for the Australian tour in '80. So they should be called the "Unmasked Figures". Dammit I was excited about Creatures Of The Night figures being made, I would've bought them, especially if they had Vinnie.

Also, a new book is coming out called "KISS Alive Forever" which looks awesome! It compiles every detail about the 1,810 live shows they've played in their career, and includes information, stories and anecdotes, photos, etc giving more of an insight into all their tours. Sounds damn good! :)

Originally posted by The Trooper
]They suck. Well the figures look good but they are incorrect! They are wearing costumes from the Dynasty/Unmasked era, not the Elder/Creatures era...

:lol: - This just sounds so geeky. Maybe they'll fit in with your Star Trek collection somewhere, or with your Coca-Cola yo-yo's, or your limited edition Back To The Future figurine diorama set.

What about my Babylon 5 collector's plates?

Just kidding. I never even watched Babylon 5, let alone bought any items of crockery about it :lol:.

I wouldn't be averse to a set of inflatable Charmed action figures though. Hmmmm...

"Moichandising! Where de real money from de movie is made."

W

PS: I guess this is neither the time nor place to mention that I have a near complete set of KISS trading cards (the originals from 1978). Nicked 'em from my cousin, but he doesn't need to know that *snicker snicker*.

W

I actually sat and watched Charmed last night (first time in a long while).. It sucked.

There's a place just south of Witches' Valley
Where they say the wind won't blow
And they only speak in whispers of her name

There's a lady they say who feeds the darkness
It eats right from her hand
With a crying shout she'll search you out
And freeze you where you stand

Lady Evil, evil
She's a magical mystical woman
Lady Evil, evil in my mind
She's queen of the night, but alright, mmm-m

:headbang: :headbang:

They should have:

Taken an extended break after Eric Carr died
Got back together with the original lineup for the 20th anniversary in 1993
Made an absolute classic album with Gene, Paul, Ace & Peter playing on all tracks.
Toured worldwide with it and THEN stopped :mad:.

W

No, they should have stuck with Bruce and Eric Singer and kept recording great music instead of reuniting with two washed-up rockers and urinating on the memory of the Kiss name.

Originally posted by Sydo

:lol: - This just sounds so geeky. Maybe they'll fit in with your Star Trek collection somewhere, or with your Coca-Cola yo-yo's, or your limited edition Back To The Future figurine diorama set.

:lol: :lol: Well they shouldnt be making toys based on one of their crappest periods and advertising them as the very excellent and very metal Creatures Of The Night era. It got my hopes up!

They arent TOYS! :mad:

They are dynamic scaled poseable articulated sculpted replicas! :D

Dolls! :lol:

(Mind you, we have 2 of the Eddie figures :) And there's a HUGE NOTB Eddie figure out now, about a foot high! Saw it at Forbidden Planet, but no idea how much it is...)

*Takes his dynamic scaled poseable articulated sculpted replicas and goes home* ;)

I think the 'Killers' one looks cooler, but me wants them both. :D
You're talking about the 'Killers' one too right?

He doesn't look too bad anyways, and he is a McFarlane. I think he just looks a bit different because his clothes are actual material. I think the rare one this shop here has of 'The Trooper' is much worse. :puke: